Wall Panels 4 Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall Panels 4 Sale

I have had a lot of requests for more info about the used wall panels I have for sale. So... I put up a page with some photos here:

http://www.frightprops.com/frightpro...s/deals/walls/

Contact me if you need more info!

Doug.
    www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
    [Google+] [YouTube]
    [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Good lord, those are stacked high, did you use a fork lift?
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

what kinda shipping would you have to pay say for just one wall unit double sided to missouri. Im wondering what a whole room or two might run me and how cost effective it may be and if it could save me a little time by just buying premade walls.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

do you have any wall panels left for sale?

Comment

email "questions@fatalrealms.com" to inquire about haunted house wall panels for sale

Comment

Missouri Delivery

Where are you located in missouri and how many do you need?

We might be able to sale you some and drop them off depending on your location.

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
            what kinda shipping would you have to pay say for just one wall unit double sided to missouri. Im wondering what a whole room or two might run me and how cost effective it may be and if it could save me a little time by just buying premade walls.
            Damon
            Dr. Haunt's Chamber of Fear
            email: drhauntschamberoffear@yahoo.com

Comment

are you still sellling this, i am very interseted let me know if you would go any lower and how much shipping is
              Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

I have about 75 walls that are professional quality plywood constructed 8' x 4' haunted house walls. Most are double sided and only a few are single sided, about 5 or 6 are doors on hinges (that slam and sound awesome). They have been fire treated with New York Fire Shield and are ready to be picked up. They are in Nashville, Tennessee. call 615-9seven3-4929
                Last edited by Woo25; 02-29-2012, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X