Gauging Interest in New 7-8 feet tall Gryphon Statue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauging Interest in New 7-8 feet tall Gryphon Statue

Economy as it is and having missed Transworld, I need to gauge interest in a project we have wanted to do the last couple of years. We are going to make a Gryphon statue. End result will be laid fiberglass and will stand, floor to wing tips, around 7 or 8 feet tall, give or take a bit. Very sturdy and strong and will last for many years.
    This will be a "stone" representation and appear aged and weathered (think weathered, aged stone Gargoyle type).
    On the same note, we will also make, for those interested, two "entry guardians" type halves to be attached to both sides of an entry way walk-thru (as pictured below).
    We have been itching to sculpt one since I sculpted the two 'half' Gryphon's seen in the mini Cathedral I sculpted for a haunt a couple of years ago.
    The end product can easily be adapted to the environment you choose to put it in, meaning you can drill the eyes out and add bright LEDs (strobe or not) also, smoke coming from the beak area via fog machine and hose running inside from back to front. The price is undetermined at this point, however if you choose to get on board with this project, it will be $550 up front and $550 due when shipped. We have no idea what shipping cost will be but unless I find someone/something local before hand, those details will be left up the purchaser. If anyone can point me in the right direction we will look into that. We will research it through-out the week either way. We will need 5 sales to begin this project. No payments will be taken until we have 5 buyers in place. Delivery in plenty of time for your show!
    Let me know.

Hey Shane, I'll ring you this afternoon Thanks!

Mark,
    I like very much.
    And smart setting up 5 buyers before you can start.
    Don't take any money from anyone until you have ALL 5 orders in place. Just solid confirmations.

But beautiful idea.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Something like this?
      Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
      [n8 creative studios]

Comment

Nice work!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Isnt this pic from Harry Potter? Not saying you guys cant duplicate it. Or what you would do. But If it is your work nice indeed.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

No, Nate, not like that. I posted the picture of the two I sculpted out of foam to show what they will look like. They will however have much more detail than what is in the picture.

Damon, I'm not sure where he got that picture from or where that particular one is or was....

Comment

Well obviously not exactly like that, it just came to mind when you said Griffin...Yes this one is from the queue line for Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey...Im not sure who fabricated it but it sure is nice. I think a 3D version of what you did on the gothic chamber facade will look nice.
              Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
              [n8 creative studios]

Comment

Working...
              X