Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your opinion what place does video have in a Haunted Attraction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In your opinion what place does video have in a Haunted Attraction?

As a producer of animated video Illusions for use in haunted attractions. I was wondering and hoping to make my product better by getting some Ideas and feedback from you the Haunt World. In your opinion what place does video have in a Haunted Attraction?
    Dan Slatkin
    SlightlySick Illusions
    Our YouTube page
    SBE Sites the home of the $2 web site
    Our Sponsor

I think this is really evolving right now. Video is being integrated more and more with props and effects. Pale Night Studios has pushed the envelope in this area with products at the last two Transworld shows with the video screens supporting props and effects. I don't think a lot of others are doing as much with video to this level, but I'm sure the market will grow.
    sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

I think you will see more & more haunts adding video effects, and other high tech startles that we are all custom to seeing at the big boys like Disney and Universal. Each customer is exposed to these type effects more so now than ever before...
      I see high demand for these types of effects/products.

While we don't offer any off the shelf products like Pale Night does, Dark Tech Effects does offer custom creations, these shows can include: video, lighting, audio, props, and other effects.... all in SYNC and repeatable for many years to come.
      Best,
      Bill Rod.
      Bill Rod.
      Dark Tech Effects
      Automated DMX Lighting
      Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Working...
      X