No announcement yet.

Zombie Paintball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are planning on doing it this year. If I remember right the paint ball guns have an adjustment for velocity. However we plan on using compressed air and limiting the pressure with it.

Comment

sweeet

Allan do you have pics? How much would one of those run me?

Jackie
      Rotting Flesh Radio
      “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

I was in my mold storage the other day, the only molds I have left are the cyclops and the werewolf I think. I dont think I have any pics, at that time I didnt take alot of pictures. Im trying to rectify that now though by getting shots of the stuff I like. It sounds like there might be a small market for them so I might whip up a zombie mask to go over a paintball mask before MHC.
        Allen H
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

We are doing this for the 2012 Halloween season at Horror Fields in NC. its called Undead paintball. look us up at www.horrorfields.com or www.undeadpaintball.com We also have video of our armor on our youtube.
          BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
          www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Working...
          X