BODYBAG DEMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BODYBAG DEMO

Coming Soon to a TRANSWORLD near you, Ok Not really near many of us but, be sure to stop in the Haunters Pavillion on Friday at 11:30 TO 12:45

BodyBag Entertainment will be doing a Haunt FX makeup Demo, You've seen our work, now learn how we do it! Seating is limited so arrive early!!!!!

Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Looking forward to it! Can't wait!
    Kevin
    MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Kevin, If you see me, Remind me about this! :lol:

We need to chat sometime soon too...

Hope all is well. And looking forward to the BodyBagging Seminar!

Comment

I'll try my best to be there... Looking forward to it. -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Very good, looking forward to meeting you all!
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Awesome! :twisted:

Does anyone know if there a comprehensive itinerary anywhere that lists all of the events taking place in the Haunter's Pavillion?

Kel
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Wait!

You mean there's FREE demonstrations and such going on????

Comment

Kel, I would think that there would be a intenery, But I have yet to see one posted thus me spreading the word NOW, one week prior to the show,
                I would HATE to look out and see a bunch of EMPTY SEATS due to no one knowing about the activities in the Pavillion.

The Best bet is to contact CrazyBOB and ask him about it, He is in charge of the pavilion.

Empress, There was supposed to be DEMOS in the Pavillion, but I have not seen any info posted on it. My confirmation came from a higherup in the TW staff.
                On a sidenite, SPREAD the word!!!!

On another SIDENOTE, BodyBag Entertainment, will also have Geoff Becks new Haunting makeup DVD available for purchase after the DEMO, if per chance we sell out , you can pick up this AMAZING instructional DVD. at the RottingFleshRadio booth as well as the SCREAMLINE STUDIOS booth!

Comment

Thanks for letting us know! We're looking forward to the bodybagging demo!!!

Kel
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I have a really busy day on friday with getting my whole crew into the city and meeting up with others as well, but i really am going to try and make it.
                    If i don't make it Bodybag how about we get together with our gear at the crowne saturday night and not leave until everybody's gruesome and drunk!
                    Nobody gets out alive,no pun intended.

I left you a message on Haunted Connection about the DVD, xxxdirk was just telling me about it so yes i wanted to pick one of these up as well as the prosthetic,see you friday.

Comment

Kevin,

Actually I was talking about Becks other DVD, Playing With Fear. I own that one and am planning on picking up the makeone at Transworld. Maybe he will have both Dvds there?
                      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Kevin I will be in costume for a large part saturday night running around the crowne, My group had planned on doing the CrazyBob Ball as we do every year but for reasons beyond MY CONTROL, we decided just to hang out at the crowne, Perhaps I shall bring my Gear regardless and do some work on some of the norms!!!!! heh Be sure to get in touch with me on friday when you pick up the autopsy pieces!

Comment

Working...
                        X