Nightmare On Elm Street 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare On Elm Street 2010

In theaters April 30th! Who else is excited about this movie? I am a huge Nightmare fan! I would loved to have seen Robert Englund have a cameo I feel they owe him and the fans that much but don't think that happened. Anyway I am sure its going to be a money maker hell look at Rob Zombies remake of Halloween which should have been renamed Halloween a take on Trailer Park Trash! The remakes of Texas Chain Saw and Friday The 13th have been in my opinion good. Shane and its 1, 2 Freddy's Coming For You! Shane this time.
    sigpic

I'm VERY excited! I don't they could have cast a better Freddy... Robert IS Freddy, don't get me wrong... But really, I'd hate to see him do another movie... it's too much comedy/action for him now. I like that Freddy may actually be scary again!! WOOT!! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

This actually looks pretty good. Here's a good picture of the new face of Freddy (spoiler alert): http://www.aintitcool.com/node/44521

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
      www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
      Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Hate to say this but Im thinking this is gonna be lame! No Robert no Nightmare, No Movie! Point Blank. This new makeup looks like a mix between a lame alien and a piece of beggin stips. Roberts looked like Freddy even without the makeup. Robert Englund is like the coolest actor I've ever met. He is a really nice guy and I think he really got shafted on this. He made the character what he is today. Ya the one liners got old after a while but the first movie was really scary. Besides it wasnt Robert writing the scripts. But he made it great! I will go see this one reluctantly like I said in an earlier post and hope for the best.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

going with my bro when it comes out. I love horror so I guess I have to see it...
          I hope its good.

Peter T
          FS
          Fables Studios
          Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
          https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

If I remember the Rotting Flesh Radio interview correctly, they did offer it to Robert first, but he refused to do it. He wasnt interested in doing a remake of a movie that he has alreay done. He said he would only do another nightmare if it was a new story. I would have liked to see him in the movie as well, but I am anxious to see how another actor is going to play the part! I think it is going to be pretty good regardless, the preview looks great in my opinion!
            Justin
            The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Reluctant about this one. It has potential to be good, but don't like what I have seen/heard so far. I dont like that you can hear that he has teeth in in the trailer, that was one of my biggest beefs with Planet of the Apes remake...if you can do all that crazy CGI stuff, at least do a convincing overdub on stuff like that.

On another note....So do the remakes automatically mean no more sequels or spinoffs? Or if they do, would they be the new "updated" versions of the characters?

Just a thought.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

I am probally skiping this one until DVD depending on how the reviews go if it was in 3d I would probally go catch it in the movies.
                Proud to be able to work at
                http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Originally posted by soultrkr View Post
                  I am probally skiping this one until DVD depending on how the reviews go if it was in 3d I would probally go catch it in the movies.
                  I will wait for red box $1 is probably too much but oh well!
                  Dan Slatkin
                  SlightlySick Illusions
                  Our YouTube page
                  SBE Sites the home of the $2 web site
                  Our Sponsor

Comment

Working...
                  X