No announcement yet.

NHC or Hauntcon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hauntcon for me...No offense to NHC.. I am sure it will be a great show, but I can't resist Sunny Florida, plus Hauntcon has always been a good show for me.

It all depends on your travel expenses and what you are looking to gain from the show.
    Steve Martini
    Screamline Studios
    www.screamlinestudios.com
    steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Steve, no offense ever taken from you my friend.
      and one year, the timing will work out that you come give us a try.
      Gravely MacCabre
      aka Ricky Dick
      Castle Blood Haunted Adventure Tour
      and
      Midnight Monster Hop
      Horror Host Show

Beallsville, PA 15313
      www.castleblood.com
      www.midnightmonsterhop.com
      www.myspace.com/midnightmonsterhop.com

Media Director for National Halloween Convention

http://www.halloweenshow.com
      Lifetime achievement award winner
      International Costumers Guild

Comment

I think both shows could be fun, and rewarding for all but for God Sakes next year someone needs to check with the other one so there isn't a this vs that thing... its bad for everyone.

Hey Ricky... we need to catch up sometime! I'd love to see you guys.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

agreed

its retarded! lol Wish I could attend both!

Comment

Hey Larry, gimme a shout anytime. I miss our long baseball talks
            Gravely MacCabre
            aka Ricky Dick
            Castle Blood Haunted Adventure Tour
            and
            Midnight Monster Hop
            Horror Host Show

Beallsville, PA 15313
            www.castleblood.com
            www.midnightmonsterhop.com
            www.myspace.com/midnightmonsterhop.com

Media Director for National Halloween Convention

http://www.halloweenshow.com
            Lifetime achievement award winner
            International Costumers Guild

Comment

I'll be at NHC. Within a hour and a half of me
              StackerSteve
              LoT 27
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lot-27...060788?ref=sgm

Comment

silly boy

Silly Chuck did you really think that Rotting Flesh Radio would leave you hanging with only Hauntcon coverage to nom on???

While Badger and i are soaking up the sun in Orlando, our fearful leader JJ will be broadcasting live from his booth at NHC bringing you all the big coverage from PA!!!

One weekend two conventions? Like Rotting Flesh Radio would pass that up, we're just dividing forces to better bring you coverage from both!

Listen in to this weeks show at www.rottingfleshradio.com to get the skinny from myself about how prep for that weekend is going down!!!

Jackie
                Rotting Flesh Radio
                “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Hey Ricky the Pirates are 2-0... pretty good! Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

Hauntworld.com purchased a booth for the 2010 Hauntcon Show and our very own Patti will be going for SURE! At this point I'm thinking I will be attending as well... these haunt tours are too good to pass up! And I just found out from Leanard himself that KIDS are allowed. I didn't like that about Transworld so I'll be happy to come and bring my kids.

Want to check out Harry Potter World while I'm there...

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Haunted House Tour Road Trip DEADline!
                      Time is running out to sign up for the 2010 HAuNTcon preshow tour! I have to give the bus company a bus count on Monday April 12th, so please, if you are planning to join us on this great Haunt tour, go to https://hauntcon.ticketleap.com/haun...0-Registration and sign up!

Buses leave the Ramada Celebration Hotel at 8AM on Wed. April 28th and returns April 29th at 5PM 5 haunts, 4 meals, (in 34 hours) hotel and transportation for under $200! You sure can’t beat that price!

Our first stop is the Grimm House in Kissimmee, just down the street from the host hotel. A quirky year round Haunt owned by Vern McCarthy with a façade to die for! Then it is back on the busses for a trip to the pan handle of Florida for a tour of a really Haunted House!

NOTE: Buses leave the Ramada at 8AM on Wed. April 28 for thie overnight road trip. Attendees will be spendiing Wed. night in Tallahassee, returning to the Ramaga in time for the Thursday night tour.

Greystone Manor is a magnificent example of Victorian Architecture and reported by many to be Haunted by various ghosts. Owner Christopher James opens up the attraction each October for brave souls willing to enter the three story mansion. Just down the block, Christopher’s home is a step back in time and chocked full of antiques, ceramics and memorabilia of a long forgotten time, and we are graciously invited us to see what a fully restored museum quality Victorian house looks like.

After checking in at the hotel, we head off to <a href="http://www.terroron12.com">Castle Dread </a>for a full actor, lights of tour of this highly detailed, 3,000 square foot attraction with 10,000 square feet worth of props, animatronics and creative scares. Owner Debbie Tannes is a true lover of Halloween and the sophistication of this non-profit Haunt quite surprising.

No time to rest as we are back on the busses headed to the largest Haunted Attraction in Florida. <a href="http://www.terroroftallahassee.com">Terror of Tallahassee</a> is 12,000 square feet of great scares and illusions. Owner Kurt Kuersteiner is especially proud of the many pepper’s Ghost Illusions and the high scare factor of the attraction now in its eighth year at this location.

The next morning we tour the Old City Cemetery and hear stories of the restless spirits that walk the solemn grounds. There are lots of very unusual headstones and epitaphs on property, even one grave rumored to be a witch! Then back over for a lights-on tour of Castle Dread, to get a close look at the heave detail and ingenuity of this great haunt.

Heading west we arrive at <a href="http://www.warehouse31.com">Warehouse 31</a>. Open for the first time in 2009, the attraction is owned by Red Mountain Entertainment. The large high capacity attraction has great sets and 8,000 feet of screams.

So the score is four Haunted Attractions and three Paranormal places in two days. The price for the tour includes meals, transportation, double occupancy accommodations and admission to the attractions. Pre-show Price is $195 for double occupancy and $235 Single occupancy.

Comment

HP

Harry Potter World isnt due to open till June 18th or something...is there a tour going on of it i dont know about???

Jackie
                        Rotting Flesh Radio
                        “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

No but seeing as we all will be in orlando so close to the opening date of HP, sometimes they will do soft openings for park guests for an hour or two.

Kale

Comment

Leonard said last night in the live chat that he's working on getting a tour of Harry Potter world so right no there isn't one but there also could be one... he's working on it daily! I think the chances are good to see that happen but either way it doesn't matter...

I'm telling you right now the tour of the Tampa Busch Gardens is worth every single penny... I've already seen it.

I'll post some photos if you want me to...

Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

thanks for the update

glad rotting flesh radio will be at national haunters. I'm glad JJ will be there. he'll know what to do.

Comment

He will know what to do? huh? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X