NHC or Hauntcon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnathan (rfr)

Bring plenty of SWAG. You have alot of fans at National Haunters !!!!!

Comment

Looking forward to going to Hauntcon as well. Great line up on the educational side of things and some of the tours being offered are not to be missed.

Scaren Karen

Comment

me too! only 16 days until Hauntcon! Will be tons of fun as always.

Kale

Comment

HC

Thursday during the day we might be doing coco beach if anyone is interested in doing a caravan over there. Then we'll be back for the Thursday night tour of Universal.

Jackie
          Rotting Flesh Radio
          “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Need more opinions

which show are you attending ?

Comment

beach sounds good jackie...I think im prolly going everyday after the show ends lol would be nice....

Kale

Comment

I should be in Orlando either LATE Wednesday night or by midday Thursday depending on when I leave. If anyone wants to get together, PM or email me. Kale? Jackie? Bueller...?
                http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

It's NHC for me!!!

If your selling or buying...you are in for a real treat at this show...the list of haunters both old and new are astounding....see you there!!
                  John Denley

Comment

Working...
                  X