No announcement yet.

Thanks to all for the heads UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update. Yes I'm aware that you can try and take a mold off a finished pull but it was my impression that he did not do that ... either way let me end it this way. Can we simply have the artist involved the person who made the monster to begin with state for the record he gave a pour of the grudge to Rodney, gave up the molds, agreed to offer pours or whatever.

If he wasn't suppose to do that fine, and now its cleared up great, just don't want someone blamed for a misunderstanding. Everything seems to me like a misunderstanding not someone trying to steal.

But once the artist clears this up then its resolved. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Sawdust...

I think you and I are on the same page here...

I'm trying to stay in the middle, and to tell you the truth really hate seeing these debates play out on the forums. Some issue should get resolved so everyone is happy and we all move on.

However and I think we are both on the same page here, I think any accusations at Rodney are unfair IF the original molds created by the original artists was sent to Rodney or copies pulled for Rodney. Rodney can't know what the deal with whomever is if the original artist has the molds and he makes copies then its the original artists fault if indeed the original artist doesn't own the copies.

We need the original artist to simply say... BOOM look guys I thought I owned them and I sold a copy to Rodney or I never sold a copy to Rodney don't have a clue where Rodney got them. Then its all resolved and we know the who the what and the where.

I think this will resolve it once and for all then we can get down to brass tax... Rodney can make copies or he can't make copies. Considering XTreme Creators isn't really pushing the product line anymore maybe he should sell his rights to Rodney and move on.

Something and get this over with.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

My new prop

Hey guys , just wanted to show you my New Monster i have been working on.....

THE SNOW BEAST 2011.jpg

Creep House Productions

Comment

Larry, you are trying so hard to save face for Rodney.

The fact is the more questions you ask us the more it buries him.

You stil have it wrong.

He maliciously did this on purpose.

I could fry him in court but its not my style to sue.

Explain what he did to David (SF) in the past. The same exact thing . My lawyer was prepared to file an emergency restraining order to stop his sales of my creature.

Lets seee...a MISUNDERSTANDING TWICE?

Wait for Fuller to reply with the last nail in the coffin even though its already been half pounded in.....

Wheres Rodney? Not a single reply of defense...he has none.
          Hey Rodney, How about saying Im Sorry. Im easy to deal with. Just a plain Im Sorry and its over.

Larry , I will explain why I have not been around i n the last year after we finish with Rodney .
          if you really want to know...........
          Last edited by xtremecreator; 04-17-2010, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by creep house View Post
            Hey guys , just wanted to show you my New Monster i have been working on.....

http://hauntworld.com/haunted_house_...achmentid=4181

Creep House Productions
            lmaoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            O'Shawn McClendon
            Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

If I am shown that I am wrong in any part of this ,
              I will apoligize to Rodney in Public in my underwear and to this entire hauntworld community and I will shut down my haunt, my prop business and I will give it to Rodney and you will never see me on hauntworld or any trade show again.

If none of what I posted is true Rodney has a Huge Winning Case of Slander . Advise him to start proceedings and we will post those results as well.
              Last edited by xtremecreator; 04-11-2010, 08:10 AM.

Comment

geesh

GEESH no matter what the out come please remember we as haunters are family

Comment

Ok here is my take.

Stuff like this is what gave me a name in this Industry. I fully understand why Larry is asking all the questions, he is looking for all the facts .Now on that note from what I can see John has went above and beyond proving his case. I myself have no beef with Rodney and gave him busines at TransWorld but I can say this he sure has been quiet on this matter.

When I was at the show and seen Rodneys booth I said WOW he must be selling the Grudge for John yes its the exact same prop that I seen in Vegas when John showed it there no if, and's or but's ITS JOHNS MONSTER. Again I have done business with Rodney and I have done business with John I do seem to know John a litte better than Rodney and it seems that most of this could end if Rodney would just say '' John I made a bad call in judgement yes it was from the same mold its the Grudge and I am sorry" I myself think that is all John is asking for other than the fact he's standing up and protecting something he's proud of and that's something we all would do and have done. John don't be ashamed for what you have done I would have done the same thing. Rodney you should not be ashamed either you made a bad decision something we all have done one time or another. Now on a personal note Rodney I am asking you would you make all this right with John? I will be more than glad to work with you guys if I can help either of you in any way. Shane and its I am just a phone call away! Shane this time.
                  Last edited by graystone; 04-11-2010, 10:30 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Im Willing... I can forgive

I tried t avoid all this on board. Would everyone rather see an uproar at transworld, or sue a fellow haunter? Rodney lets talk.....

Sincerly,
                    John
                    Last edited by xtremecreator; 04-11-2010, 09:40 AM.

Comment

There Ya Go

John the power of forgiveness is and will be an incredible relief. Shane and its good luck guys! Shane this time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Extreme... you keep saying this and that and its been days now and still no artist come clean with facts. Look his original post doesn't say one thing about how Rodney got the molds or the pull. Again I can only assume he gave Rodney one... at this point I think its a dead issue and your beef is with the guy you hired to sculpt the piece.

If someone is under the impression they can use it they can if its coming from the original artist. Maybe the artist thought he could sell it maybe not I don't know but he's not saying one way or another.

I hope you can just get this whole thing cleaned up off line.

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

Here we go again.....Larry not even the artist himself can make another creature period. Its not his right to even give permission to anyone to produce it. Its mine period.

STOP IT..... He is at a trade show for the weekend he was already 8 hours late when he posted the first statement. He had to set up and such . You know how taxing that is. Give him a break.

He will be replying dont worry......and when he does I want to hear what you have to say then.

Why cant Larry ask Rodney where he got permission or rights. Wheres all Rodneys answers. he could stop this in a minute.

Larry your treating me as I am the thief...

YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT DOES NOT GET IT. But Im smarter then that, you get it exactly right.
                          Your just hanging on that fine thread of the artist might not answer which means NOTHING!

Who Cares......I lost my respect for you. Delete this thread.
                          Ill sue him instead and everyone can still deal with a shady crook.

If this was my family member I would say what the F--- are you doing? What were you thinking? I got your back but you need to go and make this right.

You people do not even realize the evilness in his thoughts to pull this scheme. Not even a Wow I would never thought he would do something like this. You hear it the news everyday. Listen just because a guy has a successful haunt and has sold you used props that happen to work does not make him a good guy. Hes done this twice.

Do you really know anybody?Like I said you hear it all the time.

No, what I see is videos of him standing proudly next to my creature and his mouth running a mile a minute. Is this your beloved haunt industry? You must be proud of Rodney?

Your all a joke. Is this acceptable? As an hha member or any other member in the haunt industry which Im none , is this allowed in your organizations? If so, Whats the point of joining? no recourse to your member or help to set him straight? No Rules? No Nothing?
                          Your kidding me.......thats why this industry is looked down on and avoided because of people like this and no one cares. Wake Up...

As far as Rodney, well now you know who he really is now.

My take on it:
                          He was a good guy that fell under the influences of Keith

Thanks Larry Appreciate it
                          Last edited by xtremecreator; 04-11-2010, 12:24 PM.

Comment

rodney speaks!

Now its OVER ? .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0

Casey ...Creep House Productions

.................................................. ...............

Comment

I think we should be serious about this and give him a chance to answer. Its not fair.

Comment

Merk

I'm not on here everyday to see or read everything.
                                About once every 10days.
                                So now I'm reading everything here and lots to say!!!
                                First off, Mr.Merk it's obvious your upset and I apologize your so up set.
                                But you have talked so much shit about me and have sent me so many emails threatening to whip my ass, and then post on here I backed down. ANY TIME ANY WERE!! You want to challenge me, then lets do it! less talk more action! I don't back down, I have always loved fighting,wresting and competition.that's just how I was raised from a small child.
                                So many emails calling me every fowl word in the book. I would love to post them on here!!! That would show everyone on here what kind of a person you are.
                                Then you send me a email saying I'll open a haunt right next door to your event and put me out, good luck with that! you have tried to run a haunted house for 2 years now and both years you go belly up and close down. open a haunt next door, good luck with that!
                                You said in a early-er post, that lots of vendors hate me and I have done them wrong. you mentioned Distortions,unit 70,and others. I have a great relationship with these companies! If Ed and Marsh didn't like me would they hug me when they see me? I do lots of business with these company's!
                                Would they dame near sell me there entire booth every year from the show! go out to dinner together after the convention,work together on future items and much more. I have spent lots with these companies, over 300,000.00 with unit 70 in the past 3 years! close to 150,00.00 with Scarefactory in the past 3 years.And will spend much much more now for my new haunt I'm opening with all of them!
                                Here's the bottom line to this entire post!
                                I was working with a company out of Arizona to create a new creature, then they got an opportunity from a truck driver to purchase some molds that were refused by the consignee on a delivery. The trucking company was not a normal freight company but a person that delivers items back and forth for studios. He stated that the molds were refused and the rights go with the molds and anything can be done with them, he was paid for them and that is what was said. The company that paid the freight guy even emailed me stating "I bought the molds fair and Square...along with the rights to pour and sell these skins. I was told by fuller, their contracts with this piece was completely terminated..."
                                At that point we paid for a skin and animated it!
                                If I was to have known that this would have turned into a huge ordeal, then I would have gladly paid the company to sculpt a new creature. After talking with them and there Attorney, we could keep selling these or just end all the bull shit and smash the molds. Both I and the studio that has the molds would have never went this far if we new any thing different, and agreed to no longer sell any!!! It wasn't the year for huge animations with most haunts having a bad season due to the weather and economy. And I'm going to pay this company to sculpt a massive larger all new creature for next year. With that being said our new website will be up in a week and no Swamp Beast will be on the website, and if any calls come in for a Swamp Beast, it will be advised there no longer available.
                                So now be a man of your word and no more post as you stated you would.

Comment

Working...
                                X