Account, profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account, profile

Can someone please tell me how to completely delete my account and profile. I have email issues that I have to work. I can't figure this out and nobody has told me how.

The only person that can delete your account on the forums is the administrator of the forums. What is the problem that your having that you need the account deleted for?
    News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
    Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

To Larry

I have sent a P.M. requesting that my acoount be deleted. I have also posted on your profile with this request. Please delete my account. Sorry I had to post this on this thread and it is nothing against Hauntworld or you. It is just time to put all the trouble I have caused on here to a end. And to the original poster of this thread. Sorry for disrupting your thread.

Thank you

Danny
      Danny

Comment

Originally posted by MovieRelics View Post
        The only person that can delete your account on the forums is the administrator of the forums. What is the problem that your having that you need the account deleted for?
        Well I sent him a message like 2 weeks ago and haven't got any response. Then tried again and couldn't because the message box was full. I just want this profile deleted so I can switch the email associated with this profile to another profile. Then I will create a new profile with the correct email. Basically just want to swap email addresses on 2 profiles. Can't do that with 2 live profiles.

Comment

darkrides@sbcglobal.net

Hi Everyone,

So sorry about Larry never reading his PMs. Feel free to email him direct ANYTIME at darkrides@sbcglobal.net. Larry never reads his PMs but he always reads his emails. When emailing him, you can cc me at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net and I'll be sure he follows up.

Thanks,
          Patti
          Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
          www.HauntWorld.com
          www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
          www.FindHauntedHouses.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
          It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Thats cause your so awesome patti! Have ya Recovered after all the TW crazyness?

Kale

Comment

Jsockness

If you click on p.m's on the right hand of your screen. There will be optins on the left hand side of the screen after you click on private messages. Click on edit email and esit password and you can change it there.

Danny
              Danny

Comment

Originally posted by scaryguy666 View Post
                If you click on p.m's on the right hand of your screen. There will be optins on the left hand side of the screen after you click on private messages. Click on edit email and esit password and you can change it there.

Danny
                Um......no. 2 diff profiles, 2 diff emails. I want to swap the email addresses. You cannot do that. Try it. After one is deleted, I will switch the deleted email to the still active account. Then open a new account and use the other email. Thanks for the attempt at helping but c'mon.

Comment

Working...
                X