No announcement yet.

Natl Haunters vs Hauntcon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drove straight from Michigan to Vegas that year, plus I had two little kids with me. Not fun at all, . I was tired the entire show.

I would like to go to and see Orlando, just not this weekend. The Harry Potter stuff will be really cool I bet. I went to a exhibit once where they had all of the actual Harry Potter movie props on display. Costumes and everything. It was very cool.
    Jared Layman

Comment

Not sure about the silicone application but it is reapplyable. Before you remove the appliance just stipple a coat over the edge , let dry and remove. Voila, You have reestablished the edge.
      You may be able to restipple the back if it comes off but not sure it would depend on a lot of variables.

Hope to see you all at Hauntcon this weekend!

Comment

Thank you to all who helped to increase our vendor count, double our attendance, and expand programming in ways that we couldn't have even imagined two years ago!

A special thank you to Rob and Michael for maintaining the attitude that we should go back to when Halloween was FUN for all of us! It is great to see so many people enjoying themselves in the aisles, at social events, and in the seminars.

Chris Handa
        NHC Entertainment Director

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          Who in the hell has 400k to spend or will be bringing that much to the Buffalo auction for buying used stuff? I agree he has everything but it's been promoted to the point where so many people might go and bring prices up way higher that they should be...

DA
          A few years back the 7 floors of hell auction in the Cleveland area was large.
          Trust me when I say, many haunts and haunters come in with a a fistful of money to spend on "used" props.
          I dropped a grand and that was barely a drop in the bucket compared to many.
          That was for my home haunt, I am by no means a haunt owner.

As far as the prices at Buffalo could be higher than they should be, it is up to the buyer to be educated as to the cost of a particular prop, before blowing a wad over and above the cost of buying one straight from the manufacturer.

That was evident at the 7 auction where I saw MANY items sell for more than they could be bought for.

That said, everyone should keep that in mind for future auctions, since Buffalo is now a memory.
          GoryCorey
          See all MinionsWeb Original Cob Web Guns, Boomer Air Cannons and weather tight LED Light Bulbs at the MinionsWeb.com online store

Comment

Next year

Already planning on next year, and yes, both shows are different weeks...right after each other.

HC at Louisville first, end of April, then NHC the following week.

Minions Web may do both, but that will be 2 weeks on the road for 2 shows....I am getting to old for this.
            GoryCorey
            See all MinionsWeb Original Cob Web Guns, Boomer Air Cannons and weather tight LED Light Bulbs at the MinionsWeb.com online store

Comment

We were thrilled to have you, Corey!

Thanks for the words of encouragement on Thursday night, too.

Chris

Comment

Working...
              X