Do you need Leds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you need Leds

I am taking orders on leds lightsing for haunts they are going for $5 each with out shiping just email me with what colors and how many. I am only takeing a few orders so get with me asap thats
    eamil: joshua77wilson@yahoo.com
    Last edited by Joshhaunt; 04-10-2010, 06:01 PM.

Where are you located? What do these lights look like? How are they made? etc... You may want to post a little more info.

Comment

they are min spotlights they go for $11 every were else but many are $5 for the one that want to try them out but dont want to pay $ and i am from texas

Comment

All colors ?

Do you have all the colors? Where are you in Texas ?

Comment

yes i can do all colors and in amarillo

Comment

Interested in a lot of them. Are they actually minispotlight brand?
            What size are they?
            Order would be...
            Blue- 10
            Green-10
            Red -10
            White-10

Will pay this weekend if they are good working minispotlights with some kind of proof.

Comment

ok every one I am selling minspotlights I build the I can send one tester for you to see if you like them if you do like them youcan order them from me and here are the colors I can do white, warmwhite, blue, green, aqua, red, yellow, orange, pink, violet, uv, infra red. they will be $5 there is no power supply with the I can get them if need but it will cost more. I also can see you a wireing block but it also will cost more that is because I have to buy them from another company

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION EAMIL ME OR CALL ME

EMAIL: joshua77wilson@yahoo.com
              CELL PHONE: 806-444-9228

Comment

This guy is legit. He sent me some testers and they are good lights! A little brighter than the actual minispots, but that is how we asked for them. He can customize ANY light to you specific need.

A+ from Ultimate Fear!
                Last edited by zachary; 04-29-2010, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X