Live chat now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live chat now...

You won't believe this but non other than Leonard Pickel is LIVE and chatting with us now...

Join the Party.

Talking Hauntcon.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

We have over 20 people in chat including Shane and Leonard. Jump on in. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Everyone missed a great time... I think at one point we might have had 30 people chatting. Fun time. Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Damn, I hate that I missed it, sounds like it was fun.
        Anyone want to spear-head a big chat date?
        Set up a day and time and post it early. Would love to join!

Comment

I didn't even know that he was a member, until I looked at his profile and saw that he had joined right before the chat.

Comment

that was one heck of night of chatting! The subject matter got pretty interesting too. Missed out on a good time if you werent there!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Lets Recap Last Nights Chat..

1-Larry will be riding down with me to HauntCon on the bus.
              2-Patti will pose in a bikini where they will be on sale during the show.
              3-Brad came out of the closet but at the last minute went back in. Noah surprised us all when he admited he had a fetish for man boobs! Maybe thats why Brad went back in!
              4-Larry asked Leonard if he should make the Darkness 3 attractions instead of 1 big one. Leonard suggested Larry should make the Darkness 33 smaller haunts.
              4- Cody will be opening a new haunt called the the all new Haunted Plantation.
              5-Kale was shocked and said nothing.
              6-Larry found out Patti was on the back of my bus. She could not say anything else as Larry threatened to ban Patti from Hauntworld.
              7-Found out the Boob Lady was really a guy in the process of a sex change till he/she ran out of money.
              8-The little guy from the Darkness was sold to Shane who will now be the star of Disturbia
              9-Leonard seemed confused and dazed as well as Larry and Shane, heck as a matter of fact everyone did!
              10-Came to the conclusion the Earth is ending and Hell surly froze over last night!

Shane and it's it really was fun! Shane this time!
              Last edited by graystone; 04-09-2010, 09:57 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                1-Larry will be riding down with me to HauntCon on the bus.
                2-Patti will pose in a bikini where they will be on sale during the show.
                3-Brad came out of the closet but at the last minute went back in.
                4-Larry asked Leonard if he should make the Darkness 3 attractions instead of 1 big one. Leonard suggested Larry should make the Darkness 33 smaller haunts.
                4- Cody will be opening a new haunt called the the all new Haunted Plantation.
                5-Kale was shocked and said nothing.
                6-Larry found out Patti was on the back of my bus. She could not say anything else as Larry threatened to ban Patti from Hauntworld.
                7-Found out the Boob Lady was really a guy in the process of a sex change till he/she ran out of money.
                8-The little guy from the Darkness was sold to Shane who will now be the star of Disturbia
                9-Leonard seemed confused and dazed as well as Larry and Shane, heck as a matter of fact everyone did!
                10-Came to the conclusion the Earth is ending and Hell surly froze over last night!

Shane and it's it really was fun! Shane this time!
                I was just going to ask how the chat went. Now I know...
                http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Thats funnier than hell! Shane great post reply or update on last night in the chat room. It sounded like a wild time. Why do I always miss all the good stuff.
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Thats funnier than hell! Shane great post reply or update on last night in the chat room. It sounded like a wild time. Why do I always miss all the good stuff.
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

Correction!...It was your girlfriend, Lauren, who agreed to pose in the bikini, not me. But I do recall something about a contest between you and me, Shane. Hmmmm, what was that contest again???

Last night was a BLAST all around. Thanks for the shits-n-giggles, Everyone!

Patti
                      Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
                      www.HauntWorld.com
                      www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
                      www.FindHauntedHouses.com
                      It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Last night=EpIc!

Comment

mabie next time we can do it on a weekend.i was a blob of crap this morning.and to all the rfr deadites in the chat last night "im tellin jj" hahah

Comment

Ya next time post when it will be and be sure to call Leonard so he can be in there. It would be funny to see and hear what would be said from the room and him. Leonard had some pretty cute one liners he had going at the show. I wonder who writes them for him? LOL!
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

Patti

I think you left your purse! I gave it to Larry! Shane and its he looked confused! Shane this time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X