Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightscream Studios....

Ok,

At the risk of sounding dumb does anyone know how to contact NightScream Studios? Their website is absolutely useless for contact info. I wasn't able to attend Transworld and I was hoping to order some vacuform panels. I tried the standard email address: info@nightscreamstudios.com and haven't heard anything back. Also can anyone tell me does Rodney have a minimum order for panels?

Thanks,

Gahaunter
    Lee D. Sanders

the info on his catalog is:

email: nightscreamstudios@yahoo.com
    phone: 330-338-8508

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Mike,

Thanks a bunch!!!

Gahaunter
      Lee D. Sanders

Comment

Hey Mike, did you take a look at Nethercraft's panels, or Johnson Animatronics they offered panels as well? Both were at the TW, and had great prices too.

Scaren Karen

Comment

Originally posted by Scaren Karen View Post
          Hey Mike, did you take a look at Nethercraft's panels, or Johnson Animatronics they offered panels as well? Both were at the TW, and had great prices too.

Scaren Karen

Not sure if you were talking to me, but yes I saw Nethercraft's panels...they were pretty nice! I especially liked the steampunk ones! If I bought them I might add some additional detailing to them, but they were great as is. To be honest I did not see what Johnson had aside from the animatronics (couldnt miss the Train!). I will have to look back at my photos again.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Nightscreams panels were the best at the show easily. They were a true 4x8 , durable, painted very well, and great selection of styles they were the best!

DA

Comment

Johnson animatronics are pretty Junior High when compared to Unit 70, Sacrefactory and Distortions.

Comment

Skullman

I would have to disagree with you on that one. If you attended the show Johnson had a few new awsome props. Yes everyone knows Unit70 is one of my favorites but how could miss the train or the awsome dino! Shane and its I think they are up and coming new talent! Shane this time.
                sigpic

Comment

I gotta go with Skullman on this too Johnson is not in the same league as those other guys. They are good and getting better, but not quite at the level as the Scarefactory, Distortions and Unit 70's of the world!

And what is it with Dinosaurs in haunts? Scarefactory had that beautiful gothic alcove and ruined it by putting in something completely unrelated to the theming of the alcove by having a T Rex come out. What's wrong with a demon or other cool monster? Dino's really shouldn't be in haunts in my opinion, it's really lame to see crypts, and Victorian style themes and then BAM out of no where there's a T Rex, it's really thoughtless. Dino's are for museums, Dino related exhibits, not for a haunted house. And if your guests leave your haunt saying "wow I like the T rex" then you have a bigger concern to address regarding the rest of your show.

My opinions of course...

DA

Comment

You are right, that t-rex in the crypt does not make a lot of sense. It would be fun trying to come up with a story to make it fit. However, dinos in a haunt can work as long as it is a setting and story that works such as a mad scientist genetically engineers dinosaurs or perhaps some time travel scenario.
                    sigpic
                    Louis Brown
                    Owner, operator, and dish washer
                    at
                    DarkWood Manor

Comment

I hear what you're saying Lurker but that still seems way to over-complicated for a haunt. I just dont think they belong. There are no limits to what type of monsters someone could create in their haunts, why stoop to the level of incorporating dino's in the show? The mad scientist genitically engineering something or someone just seems to work better with a monster or a ause for why the monsters came into being...

DA

Comment

Dark

I thought the same thing for a while but the more I thought about it who says they don't belong? I think now its great because it gives you something that alot of other haunts don't have and thats where haunts start to set themselves apart. I myself will say I bought one and also a T-Rex from Scarefactory as I am now thinking outside the box for something new and different! Shane and that't my opinion. Shane this time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Johnson does alot of high end custom work, don't discount them or the rising star company, Poison Props.
                          Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

John,

Sorry about that. Yeah Rodney got back to me when I finally got his contact info. Thanks for all who helped.

Here's a good one: Would anyone know when Unit70 is going to update their website with new products? LOL I keep seeing their banner with new stuff on here but their site still shows no new product.

Thanks,

Lee
                            Lee D. Sanders

Comment

You can see their new stuff in their ad in Hauntworld magazine.

Comment

Working...
                              X