Prerequisite for haunt workers in Ill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE have time to pull down our pants here

No need for Depends or massive wet or brown stains , tours have a leader and follower and they usually have opportunitys to get relief. Some just lead from point "A" to pointless "B" all night and groups are spaced.
    I might be the only one who might not get a break, but I manage to take one anyway and have a private bathroom close at hand(butt not in my hand, makes for unpleasant hand shakes)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Meanwhile, back at the Criminal Backround check..

We have had some helpers seem to have a problem, what it is we don't yet know.
      Maybe it was the checker's on-line system that refused to accept 1234567890 in a street address?
      Maybe their real names are Clyde Barker and Bonnie? Machine Gun Kelly? No permit?

I am still wondering IF the state law actually prohibits an employer from employing someone whose backround check wasn't quite nice enough OR if the purpose of the law is just to shift responsibility over on the employer if you hire them and were supposed to have known their criminal problems?
      Meanwhile we were told some of these backround checks won't be completed for 30 days.
      ???
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

It sounds like a good thing to keep weirdos out of your haunted house. Far as actors go. But what about the customers that may be weirdos? Maybe the guy down the street talks about the weirdo around the corner with all the strange things in his yard and attached to his house. Everyone is weird in there own little way. Arent we? Am I weirding you out yet Jim???? Ha ha ha!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Them Weirdos!!! Wierdoz!?

I saw a guy in town driving a rainbow painted truck, it was impressive!
          We were in conversation, he seemed to have sense of humor, maybe be a creative type, I asked him if he would like to work in my house in October?
          He said yes.
          Then as a disclaimer he added. "I am bi-polar though."
          He couldn't, wouldn't do scarcely a thing I asked of him, no matter how simple , quick or easy that task.
          I still think he was merely clinging to his wacky "pole"... because saying such a thing got him a free check every month.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X