Haunter/Builder looking for haunt job in Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunter/Builder looking for haunt job in Michigan

Greetings! I'm going to keep this short and sweet, if you would like more information or to continue this conversation please do not hesitate to message me. I am Justin Perry and I've been in the haunted attraction industry for around 4 years. However, I've been acting for the past 14 years. In my time as a haunter, I've become an accomplished haunter/prop designer/makeup/character developer (yes I can work with your actors)/and all around great worker for your haunted attraction. I am moving up to Michigan this summer and would like to immediately get to work. Please don't hesitate to message me for more information. Thanks again!
    Justin Perry
    justinperry@onlyinternet.net

alright...now that we're closer to the season, I figured I'd give myself a bump...come on...plz lol

Comment

Flint

I saw an ad in the Flint Journal this weekend for a haunt set designer.

HALLOWEEN Haunt Attraction looking for a creative mind matched with hands-on ability. Dependable self-starter a must. A little twisted, maybe. Previous haunt experience, construction, electrical, set design helpful. Could lead to full-time position. Hiring now! $10/hr. Send resume to: M-5000, The Flint Journal, 200 E. First Street, Flint, MI 48502 Web Id: 0003786546

I was going to apply myself, but my wife said I needed to find a day job first!

Steve
      Steve

Waken Productions
      www.wakenproductions.com
      http://wakenproductions.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
      X