HAuNTcon 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAuNTcon 2010

Preshow Discounts are ending on MONDAY!! I have to make final guesses what our final numbers will be for the bus companies, hotel and attractions.

If you plan to buy tickets to this year's exciting tradeshow or tours. Please do it this weekend and save some money!

Go to https://hauntcon.ticketleap.com/haun...0-Registration for tickets
    Go to http://hauntcon.com/attendee-registration/ for details!

HAuNTcon is an acronym for the Haunted Attraction National Tradeshow and Conference. A expo and convention “Designed by Haunters, for Haunters” of every age and level of experience. HAuNTcon brings people together who love Haunted Houses and Halloween for a fun filled three days and nights of Haunter Education, Tours of Local Haunted Houses, a packed Tradeshow Floor, Hearse Show and an incredible Costume Ball!

The HAuNTcon Haunt Tours start on Wednesday April 28 with a pre-show overnight bus trip that includes lights on and lights off tours of the Grimm House, Grey Manor, Terror of Tallahassee, Castle Dread and Warehouse 31. Attendees will meet the design team of Universal Studios Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights during the Thursday Night Kick-off Tour and get a behind the scenes look at this spectacular event now in its 20th year. The Friday Night Spotlight Tour is of two Haunted Attraction at Busch Gardens’ HalloScreams event.

A key component of HAuNTcon is education! Over 40 hours all included in the price of admission. Seminars, Make-n-takes, workshops and demonstrations designed to help attendees learn new techniques on makeup and actor training, prop and set building, advertising and marketing, and tips and tricks to make their lives easier and their attractions more successful.

The Tradeshow floor, Friday April 30 through May 2, is filled with the latest in fright services and equipment for the professional Haunted House owner and Halloween enthusiast alike. From horror makeup and highly detailed masks to static props and large animatronic creatures, everything a Haunter needs will be for sale and many at wholesale prices.

Saturday night May 1, Haunters from across the country show off their most creative costumes at the massive Haunted Attraction Magazine Costume Ball, a rocking party that celebrates the joy of getting into character for fun rather than for work. It’s like Halloween in May!

On Sunday afternoon May 2, the hotel parking lot fills with a collection of creepy tricked-out vehicles and funeral cars for the Hearse and Parade Car Rally, followed by a social and meal at the Pirate Adventure Dinner Theater later that night.

“HAuNTcon is an opportunity for Haunters to network, share tips and stories, get fresh ideas, learn new ways of doing things and check out the latest in Haunting props,” explains Leonard Pickel, Editor of Haunted Attraction Magazine and HAuNTcon event coordinator. “It is the best investment you can make on your Haunted Event.”

Attendee and Exhibitor Registrations are available at www.hauntcon.com, as is a schedule of events for the weekend. Discount hotel rates for the Ramada Celebration Resort and Convention Center are also available on the convention website.

If you own a Haunted House or would like to find out how to get started in the Haunt business, then HAuNTcon is a "not to be missed" convention! Even if you just like Haunted Houses and Halloween, then you are in for a rare inside look at how major Haunted Attractions across the country scare millions of people each October. Go to www.hauntcon.com for more details or to register for HAuNTcon 2010!

Leonard Pickel
    972-951-5100
    hauntcon@gmail.com

I'm thinking of coming and bringing my kids to boot... I love Orlando and the tours you are planning I must admit are really incredible. I was scratching my head when you announced Orlando but now I see the wonderful opportunities such as Tampa Busch Gardens.

Last year I went to Tampa Busch Gardens and got the behind the scenes tour from Robbi and wow all their haunts stay up year around. They are very nice.

I think everyone will learn a lot!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Hauntcon 2010 was alot of fun and Orlando was a great backdrop. Next up, Louisville!
      sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

Working...
      X