Apology to All Haunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology to All Haunters

First off I would like to apologize to all the haunters for the terrible display on this forum tonite by myself. I also would like to apologize to Frontyard Fright for the postings and attacks that were made against him and his haunt. These types of things are unprofessional and do not further this industry and that is not what we should be about. I also would like to apologize to Hauntworld and Mr. Kirchner for this incident. These types of things make it hard for anyone to take us seriously. Frontyard Fright I am truly sorry for the childish way I have behaved here tonite. I will do my part to put th epast behind us and move forward.
    Again I truly am sorry
    Harrishaven

I didn't see what you said but I can tell you that we all especially myself flip a lid now and again. Don't worry about it. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Apologys Are Rare

I have made them myself but have almost never seen them otherwise.
      The world needs more forthright grasping of responsibility and accountability, then we all would be better off. An apology tends to do these things.
      Congratulations.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Exactly Jim, an apology does go along way. Haven..... props to you for saying your sorry and admiting where you went wrong. Most people will never do that due to thier pride. Way to go!

John

Comment

I thank and acknowledge you for your apology. However it's a shame it took you this long to realize how deconstructive your actions have been the past few years. I understand not everyone is going to get along, but this is ridiculous.

I hope you are able to stick to your word and leave the past in the past. I understand your concern with making sure other haunts are safe and up to code however there are different ways of making sure this happens. Speaking with the haunt owners would probably be the best first move and if things do not improve, then call the city with your concern - rather than vise versa.

If you would like to further discuss this topic, or any other for that matter, feel free to e-mail me directly at zachwiechmann(at)hotmail.com.

Thank you.
          Zach Wiechmann
          www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

apology

My actions have not been the only destructive actions taking place in our area. I am not the only one to blame here. I apologized for using the forum to air this but at the same time I will continue to protect the haunt industry in Iowa from "haunters" doing things they know will adversely affect it. The haunters on this forum know that fires or accidents in haunts no matter where they are or the state they happen in will cause problems. The nightclub fire in Rhode Island wasn't even haunt related and yet it caused its share of problems. I'm just saying you were a part of my haunt and have been on this forum for 2 years, you know what needs to be done to make sure what you do and what others do don't come back to ( pardon the pun )haunt us all. It is too bad that things are the way they are. But I will do what I can to further the industry and maybe sometime things will get better.

Comment

Working...
            X