$2 a month web sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $2 a month web sites

Take advantage of our beta testing deals!

Are you a new small business looking to get your products online? Are you an existing business looking to cut your online overhead? If so SBE Multi-Media has a great solution for you! Simple But Effective Web Sites, get your place on the web at (example www.yourbis.sbesite.com). Our sites are SEO friendly, plus E-commerce ready. . We use tested open source solutions to keep your cost down!

SBE Sites
    Last edited by SlightlySick Illusions; 04-10-2010, 12:11 AM. Reason: spelling error
    Dan Slatkin
    SlightlySick Illusions
    Our YouTube page
    SBE Sites the home of the $2 web site
    Our Sponsor

Dan

Better take that online pills thing out of your signature before anyone sees it. That identifies you as a spammer and will give you less than zero credibilty for anything you want to do.

Shawn

Comment

It's not spam it's one of our sponsor companies. It is a 100% legal economical time saving way to get and fill prescriptions.
      Dan Slatkin
      SlightlySick Illusions
      Our YouTube page
      Our Sponsor

Comment

But thanks for the heads up I changed it.
        Dan Slatkin
        SlightlySick Illusions
        Our YouTube page
        Our Sponsor

Comment

I was curious about that myself...
          http://www.bigscaryshow.com
          http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Just because I feel my credibility is being questioned!

I have been involved with professional haunting for over 20 years. I helped run my first pro haunt at 14 in deadwood SD! Ran and managed the worlds first 18+ haunted attraction located in Las Vegas for four years. Designed or built many of the HE props from 2003 to 2008. Created the Telematronics system for Hysteria city! Designed, edited, and produced the SlightlySick Illusion series. Ran a haunt info site called Hauntgeeks.com for two years. Launched SlightlySick Illusions at Transworld 2010.

I specialize in sculpting, (mold making plaster, silicone, and fiberglass), Airbrushing, pneumatic animatronic design, CGI, video editing, and web site development. Just this year I designed the suicide shot gun prop and bloody gutted corpse that they had hanging on there booth wall (in process pics can be seen in my profile) for HE(haunted enterprises).

Don't mean to brag or rant, but I am proud of what I have accomplished in this Industry and am not a spammer!

SlightlySick Illusions and SBEsites are subsidiaries of SBE Multi-Media, LLC we specialize in simple but effective solutions, be it The SlightlySick Haunt system, SBEsites, or high end database management systems, and custom Internet applications.

In this post I was trying to point out our newest venture SBEsites, wich by the way I think is a great deal! I appreciate your feedback and I'm sorry if I am ranting!
            Dan Slatkin
            SlightlySick Illusions
            Our YouTube page
            Our Sponsor

Comment

I feel it necessary to make it clear that my only affiliation with Haunted Enterprises is: I personally not SBE do freelance prop design for them, and they where generous enough to Agree to be the official distributor of SlightlySick Illusions and The SlightlySick Haunt system!
              They are in no other way affiliated with SBE Multi-Media, LLC. Haunting is my love and passion and although my life has led me in other directions, I try to stay involved in the industry!

SlightlySick is a registered Trade mark of SBE Multi-Media, LLC
              Dan Slatkin
              SlightlySick Illusions
              Our YouTube page
              Our Sponsor

Comment

Working...
              X