No announcement yet.

Midnight Manor build pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking really good like the padded walls nice job!

DA

Comment

Thanks DA, the padded walls took several different tries/methods till we found what looked the best. When the walls are done, we're gonna add some tea stain and blood.

Comment

Very cool please post pics after painting I'd love to see how it turns out.

Great job!

DA

Comment

Short 12 foot hallway we finished last night. This hall leads from our funeral parlor towards out slat hallway.
          Attached Files

Comment

What in the world? The curtains look grey...I swore they were yellow!
            Dr. Saw @ Terrorplex

Comment

Is that casket made out of Styrofoam?

Comment

No, not Styrofoam. I want to say Fiberglass. They are pretty dam heavy. One of them even came with vatican burial sheets which was quite odd! Dr. Spooktakular should know the exact material it is made of but they are authentic.
                Dr. Saw @ Terrorplex

Comment

Those are authentic burial caskets made from fiberglass, they weigh about 200lbs each, they were not much fun squeezing them into a 8x8 room. I finished the room tonight and the walkway goes around and between 2 caskets.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatCaesarsGhost View Post
                    More Manor build pictures. My name is Cesar and I started working with Scott at Terrorplex a few months ago. Scott added a runner down one of the hallways and we put a half wall for a actor and a fake wall. Pretty much ready to paint next. Picture quality is a bit poor...we were working at night. I don't know what the heck I am thinking working at a haunted house at night...heh. Scott says I will eventually get used to it. Still gives me the creeps.
                    "Still gives me the creeps." LOL, that is too funny! Just a lot of walls in place that i see...no props yet. Is it the hallways that ya'll built that look creepy or you hearing & or seeing things? Sounds like the place might be haunted....for REAL!

Nah, just kidding on all accounts, when I first started working at Death Row years back, we were located in an actual prison! Talk about the CREEP factor setting in and screwing with my head! Yeah, just like Scott says, you'll get used to it.
                    John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

I'm starting to get used to it now, but there are a few rooms that still give me the creeps. I will hear the occasional thump and creek here and there. Honestly, manor itself is creepy. I have not seen things yet, but I am sure Emily will eventually make an appearance. Emily is a ghost that other actors have seen a few rooms over from where the room I am working on.

Originally posted by newhorror2010 View Post
                      "Still gives me the creeps." LOL, that is too funny! Just a lot of walls in place that i see...no props yet. Is it the hallways that ya'll built that look creepy or you hearing & or seeing things? Sounds like the place might be haunted....for REAL!

Nah, just kidding on all accounts, when I first started working at Death Row years back, we were located in an actual prison! Talk about the CREEP factor setting in and screwing with my head! Yeah, just like Scott says, you'll get used to it.
                      Dr. Saw @ Terrorplex

Comment

Now that 90% of the renovations are done, it's time to start detailing, here's a few shots of a skeleton I did today. Little Great Stuff, one skeleton, latex scraps, wood shavings, and lots of Perma Blood!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful...

...in it's own way. :P Great Job!
                          *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Here's the Face of our Crypt entrance in the cemetery.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Started doing a little work on the facade of one of our side attractions. The wolf face is an 8x8 mural that fronts the main entrance to the haunt, the second is painted stone work covering the rest of the facade.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Dr Spooktakular; 08-29-2010, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Some clown room pics and some bloody burlap sacks for our kitchen using permablood.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X