Just to set the record straight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to set the record straight!

I am not a spammer and to set the record straight and just because I feel my credibility is being questioned!

I have been involved with professional haunting for over 20 years. I helped run my first pro haunt at 14 in deadwood SD! Ran and managed the worlds first 18+ haunted attraction located in Las Vegas for four years. Designed or built many of the HE props from 2003 to 2008. Created the Telematronics system for Hysteria city! Designed, edited, and produced the SlightlySick Illusion series. Ran a haunt info site called Hauntgeeks.com for two years. Launched SlightlySick Illusions at Transworld 2010.

I specialize in sculpting, (mold making plaster, silicone, and fiberglass), Airbrushing, pneumatic animatronic design, CGI, video editing, and web site development. Just this year I designed the suicide shot gun prop and bloody gutted corpse that they had hanging on there booth wall (in process pics can be seen in my profile) for HE(haunted enterprises).

Don't mean to brag or rant, but I am proud of what I have accomplished in this Industry and am not a spammer!

SlightlySick Illusions and SBEsites are subsidiaries of SBE Multi-Media, LLC we specialize in simple but effective solutions, be it The SlightlySick Haunt system, SBEsites, or high end database management systems, and custom Internet applications.

In this post I was trying to point out our newest venture SBEsites, which by the way I think is a great deal! I appreciate your feedback and I'm sorry if I am ranting!

I feel it necessary to make it clear that my only affiliation with Haunted Enterprises is: I personally, not SBE do freelance prop design for them, and they where generous enough to Agree to be the official distributor of SlightlySick Illusions and The SlightlySick Haunt system.
    They are in no other way affiliated with SBE Multi-Media, LLC.

Haunting is my love and passion and although my life has led me in other directions, I still try to stay involved in the industry!

For those of you who know who I am my reputation stands for itself!
    Dan Slatkin
    SlightlySick Illusions
    Our YouTube page
    SBE Sites the home of the $2 web site
    Our Sponsor

I wasn't questioning your credibility. I was just pointing out that, like it or not, when someone sees "online drugs" in your signature they instantly think email spamming.

Don't tell me you don't get those by the dozen.

Comment

I got plenty of e-mails and pm's on all the sites I belong to. Not just you. I am not taking it personal just in an industry I have been a part of for years, I need to make my point clear and make sure to set the record straight! I thank you and those that said something. I know you were just looking out for my best interest!
      Dan Slatkin
      SlightlySick Illusions
      Our YouTube page
      SBE Sites the home of the $2 web site
      Our Sponsor

Comment

Working...
      X