Buick Hearse For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buick Hearse For Sale

Asking $3,850. It is a 1979 Buick Lesabre Estate Wagon with a V8 and 90,000 original miles on it. The outside has been sanded down and resurfaced and painted white. The vinyl top is also white and in good condition. There is a red flame paint job on the front end and a Federal Signal light bar on the roof

The air-conditioning and heat work. I have replace the fuel filter, fuel pump, battery, and the tires on the back end are newer and have less than 250 miles on them. The windshield does have a crack that runs down the bottom of the window, but it does not get in the way.

The interior is also all original. The bench seat is in great condition. The carpeting on the floor under the drives seat show alot of were, but it is covered by the floor mats.

Drive it home today, located in NE Ohio. For more information call 330-235-3400.

I'll take it. Oh wait nevermind.

Buying from this car from this guy would be a wise desicion. I have personally seen it and it's worth everypenny!
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

That's almost a 1/4 of a million pennys!
      Wait! Let me take my socks and shoes off again and refigure it....
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Price Reduced!

Take it home today for $2,700.....

call 330-235-3400 or emai me at admin@fortressoffear.com for more information

Comment

^ I sent you an email.
          www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Working...
          X