Funny Story…. Thanks Kip!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Story…. Thanks Kip!!

I closed on my 1st house a couple weeks ago and work has begun. We are having the wood floors finished today and a worker went into the basement to see underneath. 15 seconds later we hear a scream and the man goes running up the stairs and out the door screaming “They have dead people in the basement!!!”

Thank you Kip for doing such a realistic job with the man on a hook. Great JOB!!!

Peter T
    FS
    Fables Studios
    Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
    https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Awesome!! Gettin' your money's worth already - priceless
    missjayne
    Netherworld Haunted Attractions
    http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

haha thats great

Kale

Comment

Awesome

Thats awesome i freaked out a plumber two years ago when i was over in Rhode Island, i did burns seeping pus on my hand and told him i got hurt when the pipes in the basement burst he freaked out. Its moments like these that make being a haunter more badass and fun than normal lol. Freaking out the normal people makes my day.

Jackie
        Rotting Flesh Radio
        “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

I used to do quick makeups in school all the time with morticians wax, blood and things like broken pencils...always got sent to the office for it but never got more than a "talking to". I took inspiration from the film Summer School...such a classic scene.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

HAHA that's hilarious!!
            sigpic

Comment

Isnt it funny how we can scare people in everyday life without even trying. LOL! It happens to me alot even without trying. LOL! Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Glad to hear you're already making use of our products...
                Kip Polley
                www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
                We Engineer Fear

Comment

I'm known for collecting "dead things" and I have the entire skeleton of a cow piled in the basin sink in my basement. I'm so used to seeing it that I never thought to move it when my dryer started having issues. When the repairman showed up, he came running up the stairs freaking out about the bones and wanting to know if they were human.
                  Katie Lane
                  Partner/VP
                  Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                  sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Working...
                  X