No announcement yet.

Nightshade Manor Facade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks cool...it needs something right in the middle though above the entrance...like a round stain glass window.

A lot of time people will tell you that you should make a facade like a face...but a nice round stainglass window would look cool!!!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry,

Actually I have a round stained glass window that is going to be installed above the porch, just like my inspiration, the Darkness Mansion.
      Kevin
      MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

siding

Hey there, WOW!, it looks awesome. What did you use for the siding? Keep up the great work!
        -Scott

Comment

Looks Great, Where is the facade set up? An Interior Warehouse For Storage? I Wouldnt want something out side 2 months in advance.
          The Frightmaster

Terror Trails 2002- Witches Cave
          Terror Trails 2003- Vampire Land
          Terror Trails 2004- Wasteland
          Terror Trails 2005- Metomorphosis
          Terror Trails 2006- Carn-Evil

2006- 5th Year Anniversary

Comment

Koch, the siding is actual cement board house siding. I aged it using watered down paint applied with a deck sprayer.

Djcarolina, the facade is outside, attached to the front of my warehouse.
            Kevin
            MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

W I C K E D !!!!!!!!!!!, I LOVE IT ,KEEP IT UP.

Comment

Awesome stuff man... Any chance there's a few construction pics? Happy Haunting. -Tyler
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Kevin, Looks great!

You had some done when I was there last but I like the final touch! Excellent!

So wanna come do mine now?! :wink:

Nightmarez - Memphis will die for 2006 if we can't seal a deal by Friday.
                  We are down to the last resort and even that does not seem promising.

So to see our work - you will either have to go to Lebanon, TN or Chattanooga, TN this season... Sucks but the wonderful Memphis Jaycees have burned so many people - no one wants to even consider letting a haunt in there building.

The sad part is Youth Villages will be losing a $20,000 plus donation, that they have come to budget within... :roll: :evil: Hopefully next year we can make up for it...

Back to Nightshade Manor! I love the haunt Kevin... and I hope you kick GMS, Memphis and Millington Jaycees to the curb. :twisted:

Comment

Thanks Todd! I really appreciate the support. Can you please send me an email with contact info for the insurance company you've used for Bartlett?
                    Kevin
                    MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Great job man, you did a wonderful job on your facade, it looks amazing

Comment

Any chance you can grace us with pics of the interior. Also, do you happen to have any pics of the exterior before the facade went up?

Comment

Pictures of the inside are on my website, www.nightshademanor.com and in the Hauntworld Haunte House Photo Gallery http://www.hauntworld.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10012.

I can't find a pic of the building prior to adding the facade. The building is a 5000 sq ft concrete block/brick warehouse. The facade was built over the rolling door on the loading dock.
                          Kevin
                          MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Here are a couple of updated photos of the Nightshade Manor facade. New lighting, vines, spanish moss, a door and lanterns with LED flicker candles have been added.

I've also got some more vines and a round stained glass window that is going to be installed above the portico.

32 to days to go!

Kevin
                            MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Hey Kevin,

The pics look great! What kind of lights do you use, are those flood lights or pin spots used in your pics, like the red on the facade or the green light entering the nursery?

Thanks, looking great!

Comment

Originally posted by MDKing
                                Hey Kevin,

The pics look great! What kind of lights do you use, are those flood lights or pin spots used in your pics, like the red on the facade or the green light entering the nursery?

Thanks, looking great!
                                The facade is lit with three 100w outdoor flood lights. They are arranged in a triangular formation with red at the top point and blue at the bottom left and right points.

Inside I use 25w colored bulbs in cheap clamp-on fixtures from Home Depot. I paint the reflectors, inside and out, with high-temp black paint.
                                Kevin
                                MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Working...
                                X