No announcement yet.

Moving Haunted Overload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wicked work, as usual. When was that lean shack photo taken of Tom? - you posted it a couple of weeks ago, and Tom is wearing an insulated shirt, are you kidding me? It's 90 degrees and 90% humidity at midnight down here, you guys make me sick. It looks as though you actually have a Spring with chilly nights. UGH.

Just got back from Vegas and I'll take 105 in the desert over 90 in Dixie any day of the week!

Thanks for all the photos keep em comin.

Comment

Eric

Glad were sailing in the same boat my friend place is coming along great! Shane and its you got me beat already! Shane this time!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the support everyone! Twin, it was taken only 2 or 3 weeks ago. New England weather is very unpredicatable. We had a really warm spring followed by a late frost. This resulted in most of the apple crop at our new location being destroyed. It's been one thing after another this year. I'm sitting in a hotel now because I had to take a job two hours away. I can't wait to get home tomorrow night and start kicking ass on the haunt again this weekend. Slow and steady wins the race Shane, lol! We have a very small crew so we just have to keep at it. Last Saturday we spent a whole day on a deck for the bridge. I'll try to get some photos this time. My batteries went dead in my camera.

I did manage to get an HHA ad for Fangoria magazine done though. My home computer is wicked slow and I had to use the photos I had on hand because the deadline was tight but I think it came out cool. The top Photo is of Ben.

It should increase awareness of haunts by being on the news stands.

Let me know what you think.

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

The HHA add looks great, but when is the haunt finder on the website going to be updated? I joined HHA back at Transworld but my attractions is not yet listed. Is there anyone I should contact about that?

The new place looks awesome by the way!

Thanks,
          Jordan Renda
          www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

Thanks Jordan. I'm not on the board anymore but still help out with graphics when I can. I would send Ben a PM and I'm sure he will get it updated for you or point you to the person that will.

Eric
            www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan24 View Post
              The HHA add looks great, but when is the haunt finder on the website going to be updated? I joined HHA back at Transworld but my attractions is not yet listed. Is there anyone I should contact about that?

The new place looks awesome by the way!

Thanks,
              We also became members at Transworld and are not listed. I have sent a couple emails to Tony but the only response I got back was that they are 'checking on it'
              "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
              Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
              Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

I put in a call to my friend Tim who is still serving on the current board. He has a call into Ben to see what the situation is. I know there were a lot of web changes going on right after TW. I hope to report back soon on when to expect your links to be up. Thanks for your patience and for bringing it to our attention.

I'm back home now and need to get to bed so I can get to the haunt early in the am. I lined up a great electrician, (Nate Moss) and we will be going over plans tomorrow. http://www.mosselectricllc.com/home

I hope to have more photos by the end of the weekend.

Eric
                www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

OblivionHauntedHouse and Jordan24,

The HHA recently sent out its annual membership renewal email blast through Transworld and we will be purging the member database in the next few weeks then sending the 2010 haunted attraction member list over to Brainstorm Studios to be added to the website haunt listings.

Thanks for your support in helping the HHA protect and promote the Haunted House Industry.

Feel free to contact me @ dunnerite@aol.com if you have any questions or concerns.

Right now is a great time to renew your HHA membership if you have not done so already as the board has been working hard for the membership improving existing programs and adding new ones that will benifit all of us.

BTW Eric thanks for the killer graphics on the new Fango ad and your new location and layout looks amazing buddy! The whole Fright Kingdom crew is good to go whenever you need a hand...just say the word.

Thanks
                  Tim Dunne
                  www.FrightKingdom.com
                  Proud member of the HHA
                  www.HHAssociation.com
                  Tim Dunne
                  www.FrightKingdom.com
                  Proud Member of the HHA
                  www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

Eric,

Looks like someone has taken lessons from you in thinking big: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6667689.shtml

Comment

That's cool! Heavy equipment time! It reminds me of what we did this weekend. Installed 7 new gigantic trees that will be carved up with faces in them. They will look insane when finished.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Working on the new mine shaft.

Start of a lighted face structure people will walk through.

I thought the HHA flyer came out much better than my first one so I revamped it to include the new crooked shed and better colors. Posting photos is starting to get harder with working 2 hours away and crunch time approaching. I will post less and less on this thread until after the season.

Enjoy for now.

Eric

Last edited by elowther; 07-13-2010, 09:00 PM.
                            www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Good God man!, Heavy earth moving equipment, you don't doing any thing small do you?lol.
                              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Eric,

I grew up outside of Manchester NH, in New Boston and I am so disappointed that I dont live there now. Wisconsin is a long way to drive for a haunt, but I just might have to pull the trigger and make a road trip one of these years! this is amazing! You are defiantly one to aspire to!
                                http://www.HALLOWEENROOM.com
                                sigpic
                                "We bring you the WHO WHAT AND WHERE of the industry we all love"

www.InsideThe HauntIndustry.com

Comment

Working...
                                X