No announcement yet.

Moving Haunted Overload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am consistently impressed by the organic feel of your work... it looks like a natural extension of the landscape. By incorporating so much nature, you set the bar for how outdoor haunts should look. Keep it up!!
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

Comment

• Not to mention saving tons of money making stuff out of sticks, LOL!

The two tipi like structures are walk throughs and look pretty cool inside.

Eric
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Your small buildings look scary even in full daylight! That's impressive!

Comment

• This looks cool when you are right under it. I don't have a photo from that angle yet.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Masterful creative work. I know patrons will appreciate the work you've done.

Comment

• Eric what safety precautions do you take when you make these gigantic monters. What if the wrong person saw this and tried to duplicate it and got hurt? Not sayin this will happen but its always a posibility. I dont think I personally would want to be 50 ft in the air on a ladder tryin to put one of these things together. Just wondering. Hope you dont take any offense to me asking.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

• eric.....

love the all natural look of your forboding monsters, damm, you rock big time, man!!!!!!! how original !!!!! anybody can buy a prop, but this?????? unreal !!!!!!! hope your crowds are HUGE ! you and your crew deserve it !!!!!! continue to have a great season !!!!!

Comment

• What type of lighting do you use in your pumkins
                  Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

• Wow, I can't believe this thread has been brought back from so long ago. The haunt is so much more built up now.

Anyway, I have used different methods over the years depending on the size and or my budget at the time. For small ones I have used night lights with a chicken wire cage around them and a plastic bag spray painted yellow or orange. Since our attraction is outdoors the bag keeps the water out and the paint gives the light a nice color. Just make sure the kind of nightlight doesn't get too hot.

For big pumpkins I have used a flouresent 100 watt bulb with yellow or and or orange gel material over it to give it a deep colored glow.

Hope this helps,

Eric
                    www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Working...
                    X