Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric

awsome man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shane and it's I am so loving it! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

• Wicked Stuff Eric! Keep up the good work!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

• Watched Billy Bob Joe Ray Paul again; there's something hot about a woman wearing all pink that'll snort in public. Good Stuff!

Comment

• I am 100% impressed with your work. You are an inspiration. Great work and I wish you a great season, thanks for sharing.
          Allen H
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

• Sorry, not as much time to post at the moment. Thanks for the support.

Walk through face and promo 4x6 cards.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Moving Haunted Overload

looks great, keep posting pics, we have be reading your post for the past 2 months and love it, thanks jay and yen

Comment

• Hello again!
                I have been working with Eric at Haunted Overload for the past 4 years now, helping with construction and as an actor. When I heard that we had to move our location for the season of 2010 I was shocked! but I was not worried. I knew that Eric would somehow make this year just as exciting as the past years have been. and as you all can see from the pictures of the new haunt, its going to be one of the SCARIEST years HO has ever seen!
                Eric makes all my spooky halloween dreams to come true! every year he creates a terrifying world where I can Scare the LIFE out of people! :twisted:

ERIC LOWTHERS HAUNTED OVERLOAD IS GOING TO BE UNREAL AT THE NEW LOCATION!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE A YEAR TO REMEMBER!!!!

Comment

• Eric

Buddy loving it all! I am greatful to have you as a friend and I know ,you know, I know ,what your going through!!! LOL we will have stories! Looking good man! Shane and it's great job! Shane this time.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Haunted Overload

Eric..

if theres one haunt in this country i want to go see its
                    Haunted Overload..
                    When we moved the Hoochie
                    I dont think i slept all year..and i live at the Haunt
                    cant imagine the commute..
                    good luck and best wishes buddy
                    in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                    www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• Thanks for the support guys! Shane, we will have some stories for sure if we live through this year! Badass, I'd love to see your haunt someday. Bret, you kick ass every year! You and the other actors are what really make Haunted Overload something special. I love to make a playground for the actors to do their thing, it's cool.

Photos to come soon.

Eric
                      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• I love when Artifact Images come over to film.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• The vulture hideout is totally awesome .I really enjoy the way you use branches, logs, etc., and you turn them into something spectacular. Keep up the excellent work, It's been a joy watching your progress.
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• Eric Im loving all this! Its really looking great. And it even looks scary in the day. I can only imagine what it would look at night. With the moon shining through the trees. I just hope you dont get poison ivy from all this. LOL! Keep rockin!
                              Damon
                              Damon Carson

Comment

• Wow that is genuinely redneck! lol

Seriosly, that is amazing it looks like a northeastern hick town. Keep on kicking ass, it's looking great!
                                *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Working...
                                X