No announcement yet.

Group Sales cut off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im with RJ. Why discount on friday and saturdays. Give people discounts on the less busy days if your open on those days like thursday or sunday. Unless you have a group of 40 then I would do a private tour.

My 2 cents

Comment

I have to reply; God knows I have momentary lapses where fingers go faster than thinking something through. But may I suggest "military handicapped" be removed. I'll be honest; at trade shows I shudder when I see military zombie outfits but do not make an issue and maybe it isn't. But I did not hesistate at a small town Memorial Day Parade a couple years ago when a new haunt entered into the parade. The VFW color guard had no idea who all was behind them in parade. The usual emergency trucks etc. high school band, local businesses and local "vote for me" politicains. But walking down road came a new haunt with a zombie in military clothing doing the dragging leg routine. Being at front of parade route I went out to them in street. Initial thought was to deck them and lay them out flat on pavement but I wised up walking out there and said you got to clean up a little and stop dead leg dragging routine. I didn't want to create a scene. I then walked parade route on sidewalk ahead of haunt and diffused other situations...like a veteran in a wheel chair who would have killed them on spot if I hadn't of said I already talked to them. Or the guy with so many pins on his hat and chest there was enough metal to make a grenade. A lot of low boos but mostly dumbfounded quiet. MANY of crowd saw nothing wrong with military zombie in Memorial Day Parade...just clueless scoiety I guess. After parade VFW found out and needless to say they were livid.

Comment

Thats my pet peeve too.

When I see the military zombie stuff its just to real I guess hard to explain but with the wars and all going on I just can't get into that. Shane and maybe its just me. Shane this time.
        sigpic

Comment

If this starts a clean up of all military zombies from haunts I think it would be a good thing.

Comment

Sorry if I offended anyone with my little joke, I guess a winking smiley face doesn't have the impact it used to! I have no opinion on what kind of professions your zombies can or can't be. Seems like as long as it fits into your story line and theme you should do what you think is right.

Now back to the topic at hand, group sales. Does anyone else toss in their Fastpass with their group sales? I would be interested in knowing how that works for you and why you do it.

Thanks again,

-Joel-
            Heartstoppers
            Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
            www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

We give $2.00 off for groups of 25 or more and all military with ID.
              http://www.springborohauntedhayride.com/links.html

Comment

Working...
              X