No announcement yet.

Like to see military zombies disapear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry you found my blah blah blah so boring Fear. You will see that was for a guy who called me a liar in a friendly way...or questioning if I was making stuff up.

Comment

Hello Karl can you please clarifiy who you are speaking of and also please remember we are all brothers combat or not. Killer
      Last edited by FEAR ASYLUM; 04-25-2010, 10:41 AM.

Comment

I was reponding to, or confirming if you will, what Mike had stated, I think in regards to someone else.

Then I was responding to Wicked, basically calling him on his 'poll'. Stil think it's bull, but doesn't really matter now, does it?

BTW - reenactment ain't the same thing

Love and Peace

Originally posted by FEAR ASYLUM View Post
        Hello Karl can you please clarifiy who you are speaking of and also please remember we are all brothers combat or not. Killer
        http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

Well guys I think this thread has run its course. I kept up with it for several days going back and forth with those who responded. I will not be checking in as often now. Karl i hope you don't think I tried to equate experiences; just showing that someone who hadn't served has had a lot of contact with vets. Calling BS when you think there is....only appropriate thing to do! Am a little surprised Karl still thinks I am BS'ing. Can't wait till I hear all the BS I might be accused of in about 12 years if I stay with crazy idea of selling farm and running for U.S. Senate. My cousin who works for House Appropriations says I am nuts to want to do that. Truth is I don't "want to''..... blah blah blah.

Comment

I say no to the military zombies.. thats just me..
            it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Comment

I agree with with you. I spent 23 years in the service of my country which included two tours in Vietnam, and then stayed until Laos and Cambodia ended. Personally, I see nothing wrong with Military Zombies, I think they're kinda cool. Maybe in a parade I can see where that would or could be a bad idea but not in a haunt. I think they make a good addition to a haunt.

Comment

I definatly agree with the anti-military zombie idea for a memorial day parade. That seems like a very shady preformance for a MEMORIAL DAY PARADE. Maybe anyother parade would be somewhat tolerable but the fact of a Vet seeing a bloodied zombie trooper is just a mockery and a reminder of grim situations they dealt with. There are so many other zombies you can do. Now if you are talking about a haunt now thats a different story. That is definatly a cool idea and it would make a very cool theme.
                Last edited by Matt Colton; 08-01-2010, 03:38 PM.
                Matt Colton
                The Forsaken Crypt (R.I.P)

Comment

Possibly More Negativity?

Might be seen in the soldier-Zombies. Would this character be sort of saying soldiers are zombie-like? Following orders? No questions asked? No indivdual mind at work?
                  Kind of a "slap" isn't it.
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                  X