John Elks / brain tumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Elks / brain tumor

I'm very happy to say I'm out of the hospital now, although I do have some treatments to under-go in Clarksville, TN at GateWay Hospital. I had to under-go the same treatment twice because the 1st time around the doctor was only able to get the 1st 70% out because the area the tumor was in was simply too bloody. He had to place a drainage tube in so the extra blood could drain out. He was finally able to get the last 30% out, or at least he thinks he was able to. There might be a piece or two left in my brain which will have to be removed by radiation therapy. Over-all though, I'm doing MUCH better now & just thought I'd let you all know that like I had promised before I went in. I'm up in Clarksville now because that's where my mom & sister brought my van while I was still at Summit before I was transfered to SkyLine. I will be at GateWay from now until then because I gotta be supervised for a while longer. Thank you to everyone again that sent their thoughts & prayers my way.

John
    John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

way to go man we are all pulling for you and hope that you make a speedy recovery my friend and will see you in the shadows in no time at all our prayers continue and hurry back

Comment

Glad to hear so far so good I hope everything continues on this positive path for you and your healing and recovery go smooth and fast. Prayers are with you.
      Proud to be able to work at
      http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

That's awesome John! Thanks for letting us know your progress. Enjoy the CD and keep us posted.

Eric
        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Wishing you the best!!

Thats great John! Glad to hear your doing well. And wishing you the best!!!!
          Kelly Anderson
          Owner- Halloween Undercroft
          http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
          Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

John!

Good to hear you doing better. Email me at shanedabbs@aol.com or pm me here with an address and I will send you a Graystone Manor DVD to enjoy while your there! Shane and its glad to hear ya doing better man! Shane this time.
            sigpic

Comment

John,
              Have your family check your PO box, I sent 6lbs. of catalogs from transworld your way on Monday.
              Get better and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
              www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
              http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

John Im glad things are looking better for you. I also sent you quite a few catalogs. I tried to send you maybe ones that Allen didnt send. Hope it makes you feel better looking at them. Take care and keep us posted.
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

Hope you are feeling better

All the best to you in your total recovery. We're all pullin' for ya, man !!!! Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
                  X