No announcement yet.

"The Cemetery" My home haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are those the Galaxian lasers or the spirt knock off just wanted to know because i bought the spirt kind and hope it looks that good.

Comment

I'm actually an assistant manager at a Spencer's store so these are they're version of the laser kaleidoscope. For the price plus my discount it was well worth the purchase for me. I absolutely love them and not just for Halloween. We recently came out with a product called "Laser Theater" its a dual red and green laser with interchangeable caps to make the lasers make different patterns I personally don't like it as much as I do these two.

Comment

Ok well 3 months later! I've finally have found the time to post a few pics from before and on Halloween themselves. My costume idea came from a character I seen @ Netherworld in 08 driving home from Halloween horror nights.

This last year went fairly well I'd say we probably had about 150 to 200 people pass through thanks to the weather being decent. Only thing that bummed me out was I wasn't able to incorporate any tree's into the scenes this year I usually bank on find cut down branch's and such that people have out at their curbs and use them in the display but it was very hard to come across any at all. But other than that I find myself trying to figure out how I'll top last years display every year I don't think I can but I always manage to find a way, the creative process absolutley is one of the funnest parts of doing this:grin:

Comment

Comment

Stunning! I love your work and the character is very well done too! Keep up the good work!
            *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Your haunt looks spectacular, danny_p. Certainly can't go wrong with gargoyles (a bit of an obsession of mine...)
              sigpic
              http://www.cafepress.com/Darksydesigns
              Wide variety of products, including clothing (from child to adult-sized), jewelry, wall clings, dog items, and much more. Many perfectly-suited for Halloween.

Comment

Working...
              X