West Coast Haunters Convention Speakers announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Coast Haunters Convention Speakers announced

Hello everyone, I have been busy puting together the first annual West Coast Haunters Convention. For those of ou that aren't aware of this event a brief history of the convention:
    I founded the Nightmare Factory at the Oregon School for the Deaf 22 years ago as a school fund raiser. As part of the attraction I teach my students the business end of being a haunter. We have attended conventions in the past and those students that attended learned a great deal. this year all out of state travel was put on a stte wide mandated freeze. NO one travels out of state.

If you know me you know this upset me I had been planning to take a group to one of the EAST side shows. Also if you know me I don't take things sitting down.

I went to the schools administration and asked them if we could host a small haunters convention that would benifit all haunters and invite schools for the deaf to learn about what it is we do and how they too can beifit from an event such a this. I got the green light and here we are today.

I am thrilled to announce the first set of speakers for our WCHC:

Leonard Pickel
    Allen Hopps
    Clifford Allen
    Nick Collins
    Dick Terhune
    Nick and Brian Wolfe (teaching a two day seminar)
    Jody Bossert
    Kivo Phillips ( he has been with me since day one of the NIghtmare Factory)
    Ed Roberts ( yep me.)
    Chris and Jeff Davis of Davis graveyard
    Some of the crew from Hollywood lights

There are a few more to follow.

We are holding an event Friday night ar Milburn's Haunted Manor. Dinner and a tour!

Makeup Competition on Saturday!

I am also working on having a garage sale Sunday.

I would love to have you out to Oregon for this event. Drop by our site at www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com for all the details.

If you are a vendor and looking to get exposure even though you cannot make it to the show you need to get in touch with me, I still need a few things for our door prizes and prizes for the makeup competition. I cn give you banner placement at the show and on our web site. If you are a vendor and want to a booth I have a few left.

Thank you all for reading!

Ed Roberts
    Event manger
    WCHC
    Last edited by The Nightmare Factory; 04-18-2010, 02:42 AM.
    Ed Roberts
    Founder
    The Nightmare Factory
    www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
    www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Sounding great Ed! The handful of my crew that are going are very excited.

Cya then.

-Joel-
    Heartstoppers
    Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
    www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Looks like it is going to be a sweet time. I wish you tons of sucess your first yr.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Working...
      X