Bimba Cylinders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bimba Cylinders

Where is the best place to purchase them? Or any suggestions of others would be appreciated.

Where to purchase the vinyl fear flap

I know Oak Island has it, anywhere else for better pricing?

Comment

Any other cylinders anyone uses?

Comment

BIMBA cly. ....

Call Doug at ... Frightprops.com

Casey .... Creep House

Comment

For cylinders I use SMC for most situations. Bimba, Humphrey, and American Cylinder are good cylinders as well. There are more expensive options with Parker, Festo, and a large number of other providers.

Until I just started building my own haunt I was selling SMC. You can buy Bimba and American Cylinder right on their website.

If your flexible on what size and stroke you can use, ebay and surplus industrial suppliers are the cheapest option as long as you know what your looking for.

I have found "fear flaps" at a bunch of industrial suppliers. Just do a search for "Vinyl Strip Door".
          Brian Warner
          Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
          Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
          Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

ebay

I buy them on ebay @ a real good price, its just they might not have the size u need

Comment

Thanks guys. Husband is in charge of this. We have gotten a few on ebay and from some equipment around here we have salvaged. Just wondered if anyone had a good site to order from. Thanks!!

Comment

For Sheer Dependability

I use Hydralic cylinders I buy at Farm & Fleet. They are made to go on farm tractors, the kind that raise the manure bucket. Yes they are big and heavy and cost from $65 on up but they don't poop out. They normally operate at 2,500 pounds pressure(hydralic, I said) 100 pounds of air makes them work, but not on the tractor.
                I buy two $9.00 -150 pound pressure rated lawn sprinkler valves and use a relay to alternate which valve is open/closed to make things work.
                Put some automatic transmission fluid in them to keep it lubed. (not much)
                I also design the prop so gravity re-sets it for me.
                This is all true, I don't drink.
                Now you know.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X