In the Old Ghost Town....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Old Ghost Town....

We wanted to let everyone know that we are now offering our mask and gloves as a set. We have had allot of inquiries since we introduced these, about offering just the mask and gloves.
    Now, for the next couple of weeks, you can buy the set and put together your own corpse costume.
    Mask with the new lose mesh 'Black Out' hood and set of all latex Corpse Gloves. Video of the gloves has been added to the post below this one.
    Contact us here, thru our website or Email sales'AT'spookywoodsfx.com if you wish to order the set.

Joh had the opportunity to borrow a cowboy costume from his friends at The Ritz costume rental in exchange for some cool photos. Unfortunately, we couldn't weather the cowboy costume at all.
    We headed to The Ghost Town at SpookyWoods! We had allot of fun taking these. I don't think I have ever seen one themed out as anything other than a graveyard zombie so this was a treat. We are going to try a Corpse Pirate next, like the ones from "Pirates of the Caribbean".
    Hope you guys like the pix, we would love to hear your thoughts!

He had some real leather chaps too but they were a bit on the larger side so we decided to leave those out.....
    Last edited by SpookywoodsFX.com; 04-18-2010, 01:52 PM.

Our Gloves......

Comment

Looks fantastic and really shows off the versatility of the costume. We'd been thinking about how it would work for a spanish conquistador. We'll have to look closer at that.
      sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Very Very cool! Keep up the great work Tony.

Larry C.
        Abracadaver

Comment

Love it can't wait to see the pirate. My Q-area this year is a western town and we have plans next year to bring back our pirate ship from our old haunt area to the new one.
          Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

What is the pricing for the set of mask and gloves? Does that also include the one character with the white hair and open mouth? Haven't seen that one in a while....

Thanks,
            DA
            Last edited by Darkangel; 04-19-2010, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HauntedMemphis View Post
              Looks fantastic and really shows off the versatility of the costume. We'd been thinking about how it would work for a spanish conquistador. We'll have to look closer at that.
              Thanks all for the feedback, we appreciate hearing your thoughts!
              HauntedMemphis, if you decide to do that please send me some pics! I would LOVE to see them!
              We are still offering a $300 discount on the 'Decayed' and $100 off the 'Bare Bones' if you order in the next week!
              We had originally hoped to take photos of the suit in different costumes for marketing but I think we got too busy in the beginning and never got around to it. I'm going to try to make up for it and grab as many 'themed' photos as I can to show how diverse the costume really is.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              What is the pricing for the set of mask and gloves? Does that also include the one character with the white hair and open mouth? Haven't seen that one in a while....
              Darkangel, the Mask, black out Hood and Gloves are $275 for the set. We are more than happy to do hair work if you're interested, just send me a message, let me know how you want it and I'll let you know the price.
              I will offer the 'open mouth' for the same price if that is the one you're interested in... Just let me know
              Last edited by SpookywoodsFX.com; 04-19-2010, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Pirate Pictures

Wow! A pirate version of these costumes would be GREAT! Love to see it once you have it available! Any time frame?

Comment

Working...
                X