No announcement yet.

Print Company Needed (Paper & T-shirt)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print Company Needed (Paper & T-shirt)

Does anyone have infomation or suggestion on a company i can use for t-shirt printing and paper printing in the DFW area or a company outside the DFW area that has good rates.

The few i have found locally seem to be overpriced. Any and all information is greatly appriciated.

Any info on companies who can create a haunted house websites on a budget is appriciated as well.
    The gods cast the very worst mortal sinners and immortal enemies into TARTARUS for endless punishment, torment and suffering!!!

Hey there, replied to your other 2 posts (sent you an PM as well), but will copy below in case you check this one first:

We (Jakprints) can definitely fill any of your printing needs and have high quality work at great prices with excellent (human) customer service. Check out our website at http://www.jakprints.com/haunt or PM me for more information. We also have coupon codes in the past 2 issues of Haunted Attraction and Hauntworld Magazines. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

I can second the great work that Jakprints can do. We have used them for everything from business cards to t-shirts. Fast turnaround, great pricing, and the best customer service.
      Katie Lane
      Partner/VP
      Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
      sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Working...
      X