Child casket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child casket

1950. Child infant casket just revived it brandnew in original box. Bought it off eBay. 80 bucks. Cool. Can't bring in my house though the gf won't let me lol

please....................

remember, YOU are the BOSS

Comment

Why isn't she doing the dishes and bringing you cold ones instead of fussing about your newest eBay find...?

/ducks and runs
      http://www.bigscaryshow.com
      http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Lmao she's in the kitchen right now lol. She is also threatening to cut off my Internet oh my god it's. Terrible help help help. Lol just kidding. But serious I thought it was a cool find and creepy as hell too especially from 1945 I'm excited I got a corpse child named Milo I'm gonna put in it gonna be creepy fo sho

Comment

Here is milo he is a creepy child corpse
          Attached Files

Comment

Here is another one of milo
            Attached Files

Comment

Is MILO there ?

boo hoo hoo !!! Badger, live.... IN FLORIDA ! (looking for a roomate !)

Comment

Not to start anything. But is this going in your haunt? Alot of people espesscially parents would find this in bad taste.
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

i look at it like this,its theater man its make believe this is Arkansas i get paid to scare and traumatize people that's what i do best if they don't like it go to someones haunted house that's made of card board and has spirit store props in it . but Damon i do value and respect your opinion that's just my thoughts on it man i may be wrong but i even have realistic suicides in mine man my dad killed him self when i was 4 but i don't let it stop me from terrorizing my patrons I do what people want to see and what scares them thanks for your concern though brother and you may be right man but in 5 years have only had one lady not go through because of our suicide and we gladly refunded her money and she was very respectful and came back with friends twice after and our suicide scene is graphic man very very bloody and brain filled if you know what i mean but def something for me to consider
                  Last edited by FEAR ASYLUM; 04-20-2010, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Any pics of the casket?
                    The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

casket

sure here ya go here is a link to it man http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Comment

I drew a cartoon=kid's koffins!

Shaped like a big Donald duck, and other cartoon characters, "Every kid will want one of these!"
                        It's sort of like taking those race car beds to the next dire level.
                        "Oh you crashed your bed racer and you got killed? Here's your kiddie koffin, crawl right in make yourself at home."
                        With the poor level of infant mortality in the USA, it might not play all that well.

For about 20 years from the 1860's to maybe the 1890's a company made a beautiful cast iron coffin that looked like a pod featuring cast vines and some leaves and was divided at an angle and had a window.
                        One of these swam away from a flooded graveyard and beached itself at a small Iowa town 50 miles from here.
                        I'd like to think I would have the option of taking a sea cruise after I'd been dead and buried for 100 years.
                        What's next after the deadguy sea cruise?
                        Why not attaching some rockets and shoot for the moon, if something goes wrong, I won't get hurt! (Being prematurely dead makes one oblivious)
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Nice find. Great piece.
                          The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Originally posted by FEAR ASYLUM View Post
                            Here is another one of milo
                            Here is Milo alive.... Kinda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPIbG...eature=related

I'm planning on using something like this in my haunt...
                            Technology is awesome!!!

Peter T
                            FS
                            Fables Studios
                            Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
                            https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Too morbid for me but still very cool...

DA

Comment

Working...
                              X