One of a kind custom costumes for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of a kind custom costumes for sale

Just letting everyone know early. The costumes that Rebecca Rose and I will be wearing for the Hauntcon Costume Ball are FOR SALE these are my own unique design. I am selling them as a SET seeing as how they go together. They are twin bleeding angels. They will be worn once at Hauntcon to showcase them then will go to the highest bidder after MHC in June where they will be on Display.

Just letting you know early so you can take a good look at them when you see them.

You cant miss them, gored up white angels with LARGE white wings. Rebecca and i will be dressed as twins in them.

They include everything you'll see except the contacts, teeth and wig.

Thanks so much, keep an eye out for them!

Jackie
    Rotting Flesh Radio
    “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Can we see a teaser pic of them Jackie? Or since so many people will not be at Hauntcon I'm sure we'd all like to see how they looked?

DA

Comment

angels

I'll post a teaser pic tonite of them, at work right now and my work frowns upon pictures of anything not in a business suit....

Jackie
      Rotting Flesh Radio
      “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

I understand that...I'll look for them tonight!

DA

Comment

brides and angels

Pics will also be posted after Hauntcon as well, my biggest thing with costumes is i like buyers to see how they look on actors. You'll be able to see them being worn with full makeup. These are perfect for church or chapel scenes, graveyards, and maybe even as faux castle statues depending on the facade.

At midwest they'll be in the Rotting Flesh Radio booth on display to buyers.

After Midwest i may also be selling a set of 3 Brides of Dracula costumes depending on if the models im making them for buy them or not. Those are still under construction though. Hint: think the Van Helsing brides they're going to be close to a mix of Aleera and Mariska's costumes only dark dark jewel tones dark purple, green, and blue. Very turkish looking.

Jackie
          Rotting Flesh Radio

Comment

Working...
          X