Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exciting new products debuting at The National Haunters Convention!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry FYI !!!!! ...... You may be interested that ::: NHC

Oh ...BTW ... At the NHC show ....I will be selling that " Stone Carver " Animatronic that you had been wanting me to sell you for all these years ... It's the large animated scene with the skeleton that is kneeling at the large fiberglass tomb stone with the second animated corpse that pops up and looks around, I even built just for this show as part of the sale a new digital rack mount controller with digital audio for it so it can be reprogrammed easily by whom ever purchases it. It even still has an animated rat that moves in the toolbox.

SO... After all these years of you making fun of me never wanting to sell it , heres your chance !

I will not be bring this animation back with me so what ever price it sells for .... its gone !!

This also applies to several other things in my " Hoarder " collection / liquidation .... Set price or best offer takes it away ... I even have something Professor Nightmare wanted for years ( John bring a truck LOL !!! )

Maybe you should rethink coming or sending someone to NHC !!!

LOL

Best Wishes for your show !

Eric

WWW.CreativeDesignOnline.com

Comment

Truck Rented

Will do Eric!

Comment

Thanks

Thanks to all who bought the "new" dvd at NHC..I appreciate your business!!!

Comment

damn. new stuff

Just received my new animations from the show.........great show without the same ol' stuff! thanks NHC!!!!!

ps. Yes Dark Angel we are the fantastic five~~~

Comment

Working...
          X