Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a few new pictures! Check out the insanity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few new pictures! Check out the insanity.

This is my usual haunt character i do named Nip. She's the one i act as when i travel. Just thought i would share some of her madness!!!!

Makeup and SFX: Me
    Model: Me
    Photography: Jsaiv

“Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

the rest

“Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Awesome! They truly look insane! Good job on the character, costume, makeup and photography. Thanks for posting, very inspiring and something we can all appreciate.

Eric
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

thanks!

Thanks it was such a fun set of pictures to shoot!!! Halloween came early! This is my normal Que Line character that i preform with.

Jackie
        Rotting Flesh Radio

Comment

Just the kind of girl I've been waiting to take home to meet my parents. No wait I have taken home worst in the past. Ha!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Really twisted!
            GREAT JOB!
            sigpic
            PEACE, ADAM
            www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Jackie you really enjoy these shoots and it shows these photos look Morbidly wonderful!!
              Proud to be able to work at
              http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Nice, very urban/silent hill feeling to them. Well done and thanks for sharing.
                www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Disturbia

You look like you need to be in Shane's new haunt Shane did you see this?

Comment

when and where were those photos shot ?

very convincing great job

Comment

That's awesome! thanks for the inspiration

Any of those shots would make for great promotional material, very disturbing, makes me want to go to your haunt
                      Last edited by Mike Goff; 04-22-2010, 06:18 PM.
                      www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

questions.

Chuck: These were shot last Saturday at an old abandoned warehouse courtyard that my photographer and i snuck into. Ohio is great for urban and abandoned buildings and settings. This is the second shoot though where i have had a run in with the cops.....it seems to be a theme with me.

Deathstate: Doubt shane has seen them yet, he usually comments on my pics lol.

MikeGoff: Last year i acted on the pre-tour and this year i will also be acting on the pre-tour at my haunt. Not sure if it will be this character or not...time will tell...

Everyone else...yes i do have a BLAST doing this and i love showing it to you guys not enough twisted pics out there! I plan most everything on these from location to costume to makeup!

Comment

I keep telling you to come to Charlotte and I have some killer places for you to shoot...
                          http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                          http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Working...
                          X