X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible Prop on ebay!

Saw this on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Halloween-prop-H...em330088775163

I wish we could get it, but it doesn't fit our current budget/plans. Hope someone can find a use for it! :wink:

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Yeah, I saw this the last time he put it up for auction. I was like that Looooks sooo F'N Sweeeet!!! If Transworld wasnt this month, it might be worth the buy, but I can't do it. Hopefully someone will snag it up. Maybe Ill take his pics and blanket measurement and build my own. haha j/k

Comment

My prop guy to the prop guy actually built one of these bad boys last year, It was amazing,after trying to sell it llocally, he tried selling it on ebay,after no luck it ended up on the chassis of a 1978 ford 4x4.
      Not a HUGE MARKET for imitation horsedrawn hearses.
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Hubby was supposed to build me one. *sigh* Since we don't have a good place to PUT it, that may never happen.

The tricky part is the wheels. He learned to do those for our Cannon.

Considering how many "Civil War Nuts" there are in our area - plus the fact that there are several real cannon in yards marking historical events - we can get away with calling a fake cannon a yard decoration. I'm not so sure we can convence our neighbors that it's "Cool" to have a horse drawn hearse in the yard.
        ------------------------
        The child is grown, the dream is gone.
        I have become comfortably numb.

Comment

Going Going Gone!!!!

I WON, the only bid!!! :shock: This is going to look Wicked Sweet just outside the gates of Famers Cemetery. It's going to be a long road trip up and back but with three of us driving we should be able to do it over a three day weekend.
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Congrats on your win. You'll have to post pics of it when you get it settled.

Comment

Wow, congrats! I think this will be wicked good at your haunt!! I had thought about bidding, but could not find a place for it....
              www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Congrats, SITI! That's great! Based on your past photos, I think you're right...it *will* look great at your entrance! Definitely have to post pics!
                www.mindseizure.com
                www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Way to go SITI! That's one hell of a deal!

Kel
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

We have one like it at our haunt and it really makes a nice display, always gets a lot of ohhs and ahhs!
                    Is it long enough for a full size coffin?
                    May need to get a new one of those to go with it!! Congrads and that is a good price.

Comment

Re: reply

Originally posted by Kevin Dells
                      We have one like it at our haunt and it really makes a nice display, always gets a lot of ohhs and ahhs!
                      May need to get a new one of those to go with it!! Congrads and that is a good price.
                      Yes it will hold a coffin but, I was thinking of putting a corpse of a woman in it and then having a cgi image of a ghost like apparition fly at the glass.

Comment

Re: reply

Originally posted by SomeThingInTheIce
                        Originally posted by Kevin Dells
                        Yes it will hold a coffin but, I was thinking of putting a corpse of a woman in it and then having a cgi image of a ghost like apparition fly at the glass.
                        AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Keep us posted, man !
                        www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

How about the recorded sounds of a horse stampede playing ?
                          Horses were dangerous too! People got kicked in the head, killed , knocked goofy.
                          Horses would get scared and throw the rider, riders got killed this way.
                          The richest most flambouyant guy in Carroll county in 1870 was killed when crossing a stream, his horse threw him, he hit his head on a rock, or maybe he had some help?
                          It was up for debate.
                          His widow endowed a indigent woman's home open for any woman, elderly , who had no place to live (as long as she was in good health), that was in 1905, it is still operating, still doing what they were set up to do, probably the only such thing like it anywhere?
                          The building is magnificent, people think it's a country club when they drive by it.
                          It's called The Caroline Mark Home.
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Sounds of a horse, that a great idea Jim.

Comment

Road trip, heading north to go and pick up this baby, should be back on Saturday. I can't wait to get this prop back home and start playing around with it. Wish me luck and who knows I may get to see Jims place.

Comment

Working...
                              X