No announcement yet.

A teaser pic from Haunting make-up volume 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got the first Makeup DVD in this past Monday and Watched it.
    The Video is a must for anyone who wants to learn or likes doing Halloween, or Stage effects. It is Top shelf!!!! I can't wait to see the next one you guys make.

The only thing I would really like to see added is a checklist of things every beginner needs for his kit.
    I have found a lot of great things on these boards to help me be a better value to the haunt I work at and for me to eventually open my own haunt.

Keep up the Great work over at Screamline!!!!
    Proud to be able to work at
    http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Hey Soultrkr, Glad you liked the first video by Geoff but the second DVD will blow the first one away on a different level!!!! As far as material break down goes! Me and Geoff have spoken about that awhile ago and i am sure that if i talk to him a little more it could happen..

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com
      Last edited by screamline studios; 05-07-2010, 10:18 PM.

Comment

mask

Those are awsome..

Comment

Hey shadow

Thank you for the nice comment....

Jason Blaszczak

P.S Leave it up to my good old partner "Steve" to tear me up!!!! thanks bro.........

Comment

Teaser Pics

Oh Jason, you are too sensitive! You know your partner Steve Martini only tears you up because he thinks you are Ohio's best makeup artist now that you won a make-up competition on a national DVD! NOT!!!! I figured what better person to bring you back down to earth after your make-up competition win two weeks ago than the guy who talked you into it in the first place! ME! (LOL, for shits and giggles baby....yeah!). Seriously everyone, for the record, Jason worked his little but off the entire time after we started the 3.5 hour make-up competition! He never took all of his breaks, and had plenty of spare time left before the "bell" rang. The swamp which he did was one of the best make-up jobs I've ever seen him do! I am very happy with the majority of all of the make-ups on this follow up DVD to my first HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME 1 that premiered at Transworld back in March of 2007 ("gee, has it been that long?"). I started shooting make-ups for HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME 2 back in March 2008! It all started at Tater's house on a cold Saturday afternoon where Scott Slinger (an excellent make-up artist) and myself did some makeups, and I was chasing poor Tater around in his apple orchard with a video camera telling him to act vicious! I think he wanted to throw one of those apples at me out of frustration, especially after I showed his friends video footage of him falling over on the ground after getting his costume stuck on one of those damn apple trees! It was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen on video. My face hurt from laughing so much because we kept watching it over and over in his basement. Well, I gotta get back to editing, but I thought I would share that story with you all, and I am really excited about premiering my new makeup training DVD HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME 2 at MHC in a few weeks on June 5th and 6th in Columbus, OH! Last time, there were 13 different make-up demos on it. This time, I should have 14! I figured, hey, more is better.....right?! This one should also be over 3 hours long when I'm done with it (just like the first one). Well. gotta go for now, but I will check back in a few days to post some more photos ("thanks Jason") and give some more info as to the different types of make-up demos/techniques that will be included on the new DVD! Talk to you all soon!

Geoff Beck
            Last edited by geoffgbeck; 05-13-2010, 11:21 PM.
            Geoff Beck is an acting and makeup veteran of 13+ years who has been involved in educational seminars and has worked as a coordinator for many different haunts. He has directed PLAYING WITH FEAR, and HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME ONE.

Comment

Geoff was In.. And he shot flames out of his ass going out!!!! this guy is out of control!!!! He is in hyper mode and for good reasons. His DVD is packed with shit tons of information. Like water base make-up, wax build up, latex build up, grease make-ups, full body make-ups and so on.......... Good job Geoff i hope the finish product turns out the way you want it!!! And i am sure it will..

Jason Blaszczak

Comment

and its full of me getting attacked by trees...cant forget that Jason...What about Linz covered in pudding and chocolate..did that make it in?
                Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

I am sure most of it will make it in knowing Geoff!!! waffle crotch.....

Jason

Comment

all joking aside the Makeup jobs that Ive seen thats going to appear on the DVD are simply amazing. From the ones that Jason has done to the ones that Scott Slinger and Geoff Beck has done on me and Linz, this is one DVD yall shouldnt pass up the chance on getting...and yes assclown(Jason)...I payed you a compliment.
                    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Haunting mkaeup volume two

Tater, Yes, Linz being covered in Chocolate pudding and Hershey's Syrup did make it in the video at the end of her makeup demo.....I couldn't leave THAT out! I just edited your makeup job that Scott Sliger did on you last Sunday. It was that silicone appliance that made you look rather witchy. The best portion of the video footage I found was you running towards my camera like a mental patient over and over, take after take, and getting totally winded! I will try to get some pics up on this website in another few days. I gotta get back to editing, bye.
                      Geoff Beck is an acting and makeup veteran of 13+ years who has been involved in educational seminars and has worked as a coordinator for many different haunts. He has directed PLAYING WITH FEAR, and HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME ONE.

Comment

Tater running around like a mental patient over and over is very fitting for a freako bastard like waffle crotch!!!!

Jason Blaszczak

P.S love yo bro HAHA

Comment

Poor Tater

I am not quite sure Jason what the nick-name "Waffle Crotch" means referring to Tater, but I am assuming that you may be referring to his Granny Character. I lover that character! Has anyone out there seen Jason Blaszsak compete in that Swamp witch competition in HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME TWO.? Jason did a great job. If anyone out there purchased it at MHC, I would love to hear what you thought of that competition and the other makeup jobs on it as well. If you want, you can email me as well at geoffgbeck@yahoo.com. Talk to you soon!

Geoff

Comment

Geoff dont you worry bro!!!! this DVD will be a staple in all haunted houses for years to come!!! If i am wrong i will walk away and close SCREAMLINE STUDIOS forever!!!!

Jason Blaszczask OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X