Need prop help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need prop help

I'm working on a reality show and need 2 latex soft foam filled T-rex heads and 2 pterodactyls within two weeks. they do not need to move, I can do that part.
    there was a guy that had one in the Dark Zone, anyone know that company? I seen a pterodactyl before too, not sure where and how long ago it was?
    Any info would be appreciated, Phil Miller
    frightland.com

Phil

It was Johnson Animatronics! Shane and its I bought one they looked awsome! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, Johnsons and I believe scarefactory has the pterodactyls . Good Luck on the 2 week time line????

John
      Last edited by xtremecreator; 04-24-2010, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Ravens Grin "Dactyl"

I made 22 years ago, hangs outside, made of sheet metal, Bondo, steel rods, copper tubing and pvc...it's the "raven", of Ravens Grin Inn.
        Of course that stiff, boney beak can't possibly grin, therein lies the mystery....
        ..but when he grins, Watch Out! (probably too late for you)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

..Dinosaur props...

Dear Phil,

I know for a fact our Animatronic vendor will have some rebuilt Dinosaur props at the show next week for inexpensive prices. We recently went over a list of things they are bringin. You can pick them right up off the National Haunters Convention show floor all working and tested live and take them home to NJ/Delaware.

Hope that helps!

Robert Kocher
          National Haunters Convention
          www.NationalHauntersConvention.com

PS - I mailed you out a packet on Friday, so check for it in your mail Sat or Monday at the latest since your local to me.
          Robert Kocher
          Xanthar of the Museum

The Village of Darkness
          www.TheVillageOfDarkness.com

Comment

Prop Help

I just tried Johnson's website, there is no email or phone number on their site. anyone have their email?
            I know Scare Factory sells a T-rex but I would take a chance ordering it because I can bet I will not get it in two weeks. I will have to make them myself if I have to.
            Rob, I got your passes today, I will check it out. Thanks all, Phil
            frightland.com

Comment

Here

Ya go Phil!
              951-218-2484 Shane and its don't call collect! Shane this time!
              sigpic

Comment

If you have to build them, maybe this guy can offer you some advice: http://www.halloweenforum.com/genera...ark-haunt.html

He not only had an animated T-Rex head in his home haunt but a pterodactyl too.

Comment

Prop help

I will try them. Thanks guys, Phil Miller
                  frightland.com

Comment

This may be too late to help but I came across this company: http://dinorentosstudios.com/search....=search&page=1

Comment

Prop Help

yeah, the episode was already shot, but thanks Shawn.
                      now I need a silicone fat suit, realistic and with the ability to giggle, anyone know of someone selling one or a rental company?
                      Thanks, Phil Miller
                      frightland.com

Comment

Working...
                      X