who's going to NHC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's going to NHC?

I was jw who is going to NHC? I'd like to put a face to the names on this forum. Let me know please.
    Tim McCall

I'll be there booth #6101 Fright Factory Haunted Attraction / ZomTeez . Make sure to stop by

Comment

I'll actualy be right near you at the graveyard prop shop booth. My name is Tim
      Tim McCall

Comment

Going. Didn't know I'd have off until last week. Missed out on a booth. I'll still try to make some contacts and network some.
        StackerSteve
        LoT 27
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lot-27...060788?ref=sgm

Comment

I'll be there

Booths 2001 & 2101.

http://www2.nationalhauntersconventi...ter.aspx?id=54

Swing by the "meet & greet" if your there on thurs night

Scott
          Scott Ames

Comment

Professor Nightmare Productions

I was the first "haunted" vendor at Transworld many years ago and this show is great for "new-clients". I look forward to seeing everyone at the National Haunt Convention!!!!
            John Denley

Comment

The boys and I will be there, can't wait for the tour.

Comment

My wife Brenda and I will be there. We will be presenting the "Tent Haunt Secrets" class. George Maser
                George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Eric Princz & Kevin McCurdy ( Imaginart Studios & Creative Design & Engineering )

Hello ,

Kevin Mc Curdy ( Imaginart Studios ) and I Eric Princz ( Creative Design & Engineering ) are pleased

to announce that we will be exhibiting via 7 booths at the National Haunters Convention show .

We will be displaying an assortment of our theme park Animatronics /Special Effects / and Props.

Everything we are bringing has never been seen at any Haunt Show.

We have THE LARGEST and BEST Vacu-Form in the industry ... We have several hundred patterns in

our studio .

Our products can be seen in major theme parks throughout the world !

ON A SIDE NOTE !!!!! ...... I am having a Hoarder sale booth... I have older animatronic figures and props that I built years ago that I feel the time has come to find a new home for ..... I will be looking to make deals !

MOST ARE ONE OF A KIND ...... ASK AROUND THE INDUSTRY ABOUT MY OLDER FIGURES .... THEY

STILL WORK AFTER MANY YEARS AND FETCH DECENT PRICES IF THEY DO COME UP AT AUCTION

Cash and carry take it away that day ..... these will never be made me again !

Hope To see you There !!

Eric Princz

WWW.Creativedesignonline.com

Comment

Working...
                  X