onlyfactorydirect.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onlyfactorydirect.com?

There was a speaker vendor at the hauntshow called onlyfactorydirect.com. Has anyone ever used any of their speakers or does anyone have any feedback or opinions of them?

Thanks,
    DA

Yah Darkangel I purchased (2) 15" PP1503A powered speakers a while back and I got an AMAZING deal from them. Try browsing their Ebay account for items and deals. They are a great company, fast shipping for me (CT) but I am not sure about customer service, never had to call them. Hope that bit of feedback helped!

Comment

Thanks Taylor that was great feedback. It's good to hear you're satisfied with their quality.

DA

Comment

We're thinking about picking up a few of their speakers as well... for the money its worth a shot.
        Come see what lies BENEATH!
        www.cagleshauntedbarn.com

Comment

I checked out their speakers in St. Louis and I was very impressed. They will be at MHC too so come check them out. They ship next day on all orders so getting product in time for the season will not be an issue at all.

Comment

Yah honestly it's not the case of "what you pay for is what you get." My 2 speakers are just as durable and I beleive sound just as good as a $600 speaker. There is no lack in quality and they aren't blemished....just great prices for great products.

Comment

Working...
            X