Cue Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Lines

Before we have always been an outdoor haunt, did our cue lines by pounding stakes in dirt and running rope between.

We are now in a building with concrete floors...any ideas or suggestions on cue lines???

Thanks

There are materials on the market for cue lines. What we did in the past was fill up buckets with concrete and put a 2x2

Comment

I made sections of pvc graveyard fence and for the poles that join them I put a piece of pvc in a black bucket of concrete (the buckets I got at dollar tree). worked like a charm. Looked good too, added some spanish moss over the painted fence. Worked well for me and was very maneuverable and easy to reconfigure.
      Allen H
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

For Some Reason?

We always seem to have alot of empty plastic Kitty Litter pails hanging around here. I put sand, gravel cement, or even scrap iron in them, screw the lid closed then duct tape whatever kind of light weight post or pole or tent pole to them. (I don't have the money Allan does to throw around at The Dollar Store! hahahaah!)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I am fabricating my own steel cue lines from 1 x 1 x 1/8" steel square tubing and 4 bolt plates to bolt all the sections together. Any time we have used anything like rope attatched to posts in buckets our customers destroy it.

This company makes some very nice bolt together hand rail components, http://www.hollaender.com , kind of expensive though.
          Brian Warner
          Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
          Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
          Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Queue Lines

No matter how you build your queue lines, make sure that you have something for your customers to look at or be entertained by to build up the anticipation. Standard stuff like pumpkins, corn stalks, skulls, etc., are all well and good, but you should also consider some form of line entertianment or a couple of actors dressed as zombies roaming around would be a nice touch. Just don't build your queue line so plain looking that it will remind them of standing in long lines at an amusement park. Give them something to do or have someone else do something to them!
            The Haunter's Depot
            www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

Working...
            X