Hauntcon Annual T-Shirt Toss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntcon Annual T-Shirt Toss

For those of you attending Hauntcon this coming weekend. I encourage you to bring a t-shirt or two to contribute to their annual T-Shirt Toss that will take place during the costume ball, on Saturday, May 1. Anyone that has witnessed the throwing of the T's will tell you it's a grab fest. It's also a great way to share your haunt or business with the rest of the haunt community. My goal 100 plus shirts!!! I want to toss as many or more than we did last year. Don't have any t's or soft goods? We also welcome all tossables of the non-lethal kind... CD's, DVD's, Key Chains, etc.

If you don't want to be burden with making sure it gets to where it needs to be, drop it off at the registration area when you check in for the convention and get your stuff.

Thanks in advance for the continued support!

As Always, Scaren Karen

C.D's and Dvd's can be quite lethal when thrown. Well maybe not lethal. But I had a friend go to a concert at Riverport about 10 yrs ago. I think it was Slipnot. But anyway they were giving out c.d's from some other band there. I guess the band was a nobody or whatever and to make a long story short. He got hit right between the eyes with a c.d. Cutting him right before he got to the ticket stand entrance. He said blood was running down his face as he went through the gate. Pretty Bad huh! Be Careful! LOL!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Thanks, the tossers are always careful to gentle toss those items into someone's waiting hands. That stuff is never launched into the crowd like the soft goods.

Scaren Karen

Comment

safety first

I'll be at the national haunters convention

Comment

Nice place for you...

Comment

We brought 10 t-shirts to throw around. I hope that was enough. Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thank you Larry, that was so generous of you. I'm pleased to say we threw out over 100 shirts at the Hauntcon Costume Ball this year. Will do my proper thank you's in the next day or two.

Comment

Working...
              X