Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since I am NEW here - I would like to know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My love for Haunting started when my sister and I would have Halloween Parties in my parents gross basement. We made a Haunted Trail down the one side. My claim to fame at the party one year was this one wall filled with.....Tissue Ghosts! You know what I mean? I wall filled with them. I know your all getting scared just thinking about it! (Yes, I know this was lame, but keep in mind I was only about 7 or 8 at the time). My sister's idea was much better, she used an old junk toilet, she had it in the trail, with a witch mask placed inside it, face up. At the time I thought, wow, that is sooooo scary! From there,, it was acting at a local Haunted Hayride for years. I knew I really loved this stuff, cause when the Hayride was over for the year, I can still remember that feeling I woud get. I was so upset that it was over I really, really missed it. It's like when your there doing it,,, you just feel like there's no place else in the world you'd rather be. Then doing a home haunt for years, to finally opening a business. I'm proud to say I have since graduated to far better ideas and props than my tissue ghosts. Now I just save the tissues to stuff my bra! Ha!Ha! Thought you all would get a laugh at that!
    Do you have an insatiable appetite for Halloween? Are you intrigued, rather than disgusted with gore? If so, you must be ALittleFreaky too.

Comment

hi freaky,you owe me a pm,i do believe its your turn.tissue ghosts back when you were 8 yrd old huh?.that woulda made the brady bunch episode with the ghost on a string primetime tv.70s era,am i alone for remembering that?they tried to scare the possible buyers from buying their house if i remember correctly.

Comment

Now several states have laws that if a realator sells a house purported to be haunted and didn't disclose this before selling, they can be in big trouble.
        "WWWHHOOOOOOOO!"
        I already told you who, the seller!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yes Wipp the Brady's were much more advanced than me at the time. I think you would have liked my ghosts!Ha! Is it my turn for the pm? I'll write you later tonight. Hey, how's your organ? Just asking
          Do you have an insatiable appetite for Halloween? Are you intrigued, rather than disgusted with gore? If so, you must be ALittleFreaky too.

Comment

hahaha omg he said whoooooooo

Comment

I have always loved halloween. Every year you go out, dress up get some candy. When i got into my teens I started scaring the other toters, the whole sit still with the candy in your lap stuff. Then in 2003 my girlfriend took me to help out at The Nightmare in Painesville in painesville, Ohio. She had worked there years before, and had friends who still worked there, and they need help that night. So my first night, ever working in a haunt, I was to give the actors water and candy. Cool. It was the first time I ever got to be part of the crew. The next night I tried acting. Never going to do that again. I guess it's just not in me. So the rest of the season I just handed out water and candy. The following year I told them I wanted to help build. Little did they know that I have more tools than sears, home depot, and lowes combined. I helped build a whole lot more than they were expecting and helped out alot. I have a background in machining, designing machines, and industrial electrical and pneumatic systems, so I started designing pneumatic and electric scares and props for them in 2004, and have grown my abilites since then. In 2005 after the season ended my friend Chris and I decided we wanted to do this for ourselves instead of working for someone. So we started Evilusions, a company that makes props, builds haunts, supplies pneumatic components and air cannons, design electronics and supply makeup to lots of people now. I still worked at the haunt last year, and have several for this year (2007) lined up. We do a yard haunt every year and blow the neighbors out of the water easily. I use the same lighting effects boxes, prop controllers, air cannons, pneumatic props, and foam latex props in my yard haunt as I sell on our website. This is definetly my calling, and it's definetly a 24/7 lifestyle. I can't stop thinking of new things to make, and new ways to scare the crap out of people. I love my job!
              Brian Warner
              Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
              Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
              Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

"Tissue Paper Ghosts!"
                "Kitty" Loves them on a string, pulled passed them, swung in the air just above them.
                Unlike most Cat-Teaser" toys this allows Kitty to really be destroying something and get some satisfaction from that as the tissue shreds.
                Can't find anything but frustration from a Laser-Pointer.
                "MMMMRRR!"
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X