Hauntworld.com / Hauntcon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld.com / Hauntcon

Hauntworld Magazine will display at the 2010 Hauntcon Tradeshow. We will be making a video of the events and highlights. We'll post the video shortly after the show. We hope you come out to Hauntcon this weekend in Orlando, Florida.

We have to hand it to Hauntcon they have lined up some very impressive haunt tours, maybe the best ever arranged. If you haven't already get you but out there... its cheap to fly and stay in Orlando.

While you are there make sure you check out Universal Harry Potter. The event at Tampa Busch Garden might be the best tour you've ever experienced... I STRONGLY suggest you take this tour! It will turn out to be the best investment you've made this year.

Please stop by our booth and say HI!

Larry and Patti
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

larry...........

are you sending a video crew to NATIONAL HAUNTERS to cover the event ? please don't dissapoint us !!!! remember, as you said on one of your video tapes, YOU ARE the king of halloween !!!! thank you very much

Comment

Yes, Hauntcon is well established in the Haunt community for many years and has consistantly proven itself as one of the most economical shows to do. As a vendor I find the cost / benefit very worthwhile. The information available to Haunters there is invaluable.
      This years tours are not to be missed.

Comment

We want pictures posted if you can Larry! Thanks! You guys have fun!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

HC

See you and Patti there! We'll definitly get some audio of you guys for RFR!

Jackie
          Rotting Flesh Radio
          “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Last min. but I'm going to be there on Sunday. Bring Abby, my hearse for the hearse show.
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Couple things... I made a simple post letting everyone know we are going to Hauntcon and looking forward to a great time. There are two shows on the same weekend, we didn't plan it that way, we supported Hauntcon last year and we are supporting Hauntcon again this year.

As stated I think Hauntcon has the best haunt tours and events planned.

This has nothing to do with who owns and runs the show it has to do with the show itself.

I'm happy to report patti is already on a plane and is heading to Hauntcon where for the record she had a great time last year.

You know there are what four or five magazines now, all these websites, and everything between. In our magazines we are NOT slamming other websites or magazines, nor are we printing koolaid packets making fun of anyone else.

Today is a very nice windy day in St. Louis, my kids have a baseball game tonight and I'm going to enjoy the day. There are two shows this weekend if you want to go to one or the other I hope you have a great time. We'll be at Hauntcon.

See ya there.
              Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                Couple things... I made a simple post letting everyone know we are going to Hauntcon and looking forward to a great time. There are two shows on the same weekend, we didn't plan it that way, we supported Hauntcon last year and we are supporting Hauntcon again this year.

As stated I think Hauntcon has the best haunt tours and events planned.

This has nothing to do with who owns and runs the show it has to do with the show itself. For the record I do not HATE anyone.

I'm happy to report patti is already on a plane and is heading to Hauntcon where for the record she had a great time last year.

You know there are what four or five magazines now, all these websites, and everything between. In our magazines we are NOT slamming other websites or magazines, nor are we printing koolaid packets making fun of anyone else.

Today is a very nice windy day in St. Louis, my kids have a baseball game tonight and I'm going to enjoy the day. There are two shows this weekend if you want to go to one or the other I hope you have a great time. We'll be at Hauntcon.

See ya there.
                Larry
                The kool aid packet thing was one of the silliest things I have ever heard. Besides Larry, you and I both know what you need to quit drinking.
                Jared Layman

Comment

I just noticed someone asked about posting a video of EHC, look on our tradeshow page we have videos posted for various shows. We'd be happy to post a video of EHC if someone wants to make one for me let me know.

Send me an email.

Thanks
                  Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

Working...
                  X