Studio tek FX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio tek FX?

Does anyone have a better way to contact Studio Tek FX other than the contacts they have listed in their catalog? Over the past three weeks I have left them a multitude of messages and have yet to hear any response or sign that they are still in business.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Josh

Hate to say it, but look elsewhere for your products. They are terrible with getting back to you either by email, phone, fax, or any other means of communication. They have been that way for years and I've heard several stories of people who got screwed by them and their inability to deliver on time and get back to customers.

DA

Comment

the worst customer service. i dropped them yrs ago. too bad...had great prices on coupon printing.

Comment

It sounds like another dead beat vendor. I say forget about them unless you've already purchased something from them.
        Spooky Wishes
        Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Thanks for everyone's input!

Comment

Someone Answered

I actually spoke with Roberts wife today finally. We have sent numerous emails and left many more messages for these clowns. She took down my info and said she will get Robert to call(i wait so intently on this). Surely he is so busy that he can't check his messages or email, this has to be the only reason. Any who i will let you know if we hear anything. If i get any numbers i will post them as well.

Comment

I say forget those guys they have to have the worst customer service in the whole industry they just dont care about sales apparantly.

DA

Comment

Hard

Hard to forget about someone when they have your money.

Comment

Ouch!!! I would have thought with their well known bad customer service no one would pay them up front....

DA

Comment

Working...
                  X