Any reports from NHC or HauntCon yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any reports from NHC or HauntCon yet

Any reports from NHC or HauntCon yet? Im stuck here in Ohio for the weekend unable to make it out to either (unless someone wants to take a last minute road trip with me!).

Lets see some pics and info for those of us unable to make it to either of the shows. I will see everyone at MHC though!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

I'm headed tomorrow morning. Will get picsup tomorrow night. Planning on MHC too.
    StackerSteve
    LoT 27
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lot-27...060788?ref=sgm

Comment

Nhc is great. A lot of vendors. Fantastic steampunk accessories and costumes. Most classes are free which is cool. The grave yard prop shop has been rocking. Our booth has been packed all day with people in awe over our plants. I've writen a lot of orders and tomorrow were gonna do even better, I havnt sat down all day. Oh and I'll say this I have a new found respect for home haunters. Great people and were great customers. If your at nhc stop by

Tim
      Tim McCall

Comment

Knew it was gonna be great !!!!!

Way to go ! Michael Bruner and associates .... continued success

Comment

Just got home from NHC, I'll post some pictures today or tomorrow.

Comment

another great day at NHC. Steve thank you so much for the kind words, it means alot! We have met so many great people this weekend and still have one day left. I'm excited to see what Sunday has instore for us. If you couldn't make it out to this con I'm telling you It is a must especialy for smaller companies like us. Hope to see new people here next year. I would also like to let everyone know about Scares That Care. They are a non profit organization that donates money to child charaties through silent auctions. The Grave Yard Prop Shop was proud to donate a costum resin Jason hockey mask and one of our hard foam haunt signs. This is for a great cause so please get in contact with this group and give whatever u can. More on the wrap up of the show tomorrow

Tim
            Tim McCall

Comment

NHC had some nice stand with accessories. More based for costumes. Best stand I thought was Ogre's plants (just wish I had a place for them this year) and creepy collections. Both products look even better in person. They are really cool.

Comment

Grave Yard Prop Shop

I wanted to buy some of their tomb stones this year and emailed them only to find out there were not doing them anymore sad I thought they were the best looking anyone made! ( Anyone got some they want to sell?) On a side note they REALLY NEED TO UPDATE THEIR WEBSITE! Shane and its anyone heard from Hauntcon? Shane this time!
                sigpic

Comment

Shane,
                  My vote for Best looking tombstones goes to
                  www.beyondthegraveproductions.com
                  7 tombstones and 2 obelisks.
                  ALL worth the money as long as the finish looks even close to what has been presented on the website.
                  We are ordering 2 full sets for the theme park project we are designing right now.
                  Kevin R. Alvey
                  info at gore-galore.com
                  www.gore-galore.com
                  www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                  www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                  www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

shane our website will be updated by the end of the week. We had a ton of people wanting our haunt stones and we had to unfortunatly discontinue them, however I'm talking to my boss to start them again.

Tim
                    Tim McCall

Comment

Tim

Did not know you were involved with them. Shane and its keep me posted! Shane this time!
                      sigpic

Comment

yea shane I do the sales and PR for the prop shop.
                        Tim McCall

Comment

"Props" to the graveyard team. Thanks for all the info and a great animation.

Ed Z

Home Haunter / Haunted Trail at Lehman Park
                          Attached Files

Comment

thanks for posting that pic ed. It's means alot for us to have your as well as so many others support.
                            Tim McCall

Comment

Mhc

Are you guys going to MHC? Shane and its just asking! Shane this time!

Tim I sent ya a PM!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X